Your Favorite Family Friendly Eats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCThingsToDoStaff. Show BDCThingsToDoStaff's posts

Your Favorite Family Friendly Eats?

Sometimes it can be hard to find a good family friendly restaurant in the city. We've put together a list of some options. Did we miss any? Tell us some of your favorites!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from header2. Show header2's posts

Re: Your Favorite Family Friendly Eats?

I would have to say that Kyotoya is my favorite family friendly place to eat.  It is outside the city, but right off 93 in Stoneham.  The staff and owner are some of the friendliest people I have met and go above and beyond what they need to do to keep a customer.   The sushi is the best I have ever had and they are always glad to see you, especially if you are a regular.  They remember regulars by name!  My son is 4 and loves to go there to eat noodles.  The staff are kind, and very accomodating.  They even put together chopsticks so that kids can use them.   It also doesn't bother them if a child gets a little noisy.  I can't say enough nice things about this place

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mndepalma. Show mndepalma's posts

Family Fridays at Aura! Amazing food, and a playroom with activities for children.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chell1978. Show chell1978's posts

My favorite places HAVE to include an ambiance that is kid friendly, CLEAN diaper decks (in both the womens AND mens rooms), high chairs that have been wiped down frequently, and servers that know enough to ask if you want to put a kids meal in early and bring it as soon as its done.

If you meet those criteria, most places have the potential for a good dining experience.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from relax26. Show relax26's posts

Re: Your Favorite Family Friendly Eats

Blarney Stone in Dorchester.  The waitstaff are patient, friendly, professional and understanding.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AchilleBedard. Show AchilleBedard's posts

Jasper White's Summer Shack

Great seafood for the grownups, crayons and paper table covers for the kids, and someone from the kitchen is almost always on hand to bring out a live lobster for the little ones to see. They even had a balloon twister guy there one night. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

For us, family friendly extends waaaay beyond a menu.  I wouldn't take my 16 month old daughter to most of these restaurants right now. IThey tend to cater to a younger adult crowd or diners who are not there to be out with toddlers. But, I do take her to La Dolce Vita in the North End. She's loved by the owner and staff there and she scarfs everything from the stuffed calamari to the portobellos in demi glace. She is also in love with Antonio, the crooner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dayhicks. Show Dayhicks's posts

Seapoint in South Boston

The Seapoint in South Boston has a great family atmosphere.  Parents and kids are happy at this restaurant.  Best pizza and steak tips by far.  On any given weekend many families dinning there, including owners' grandchildren. great place to grab a snack and watch any sports on many televisions.  PLENTY of free parking.
    http://seapointbarandgrill.com

Sections
Shortcuts