Late-night dining spots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Looking for a place to grab dinner after 10 p.m.? Craving fries after a night dancing downtown? What's your "go-to" place for late night eats? The South Street Diner? A pizzeria?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesacco. Show Thesacco's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Food Wall man, Food Wall.

In Jp!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iheartmaine. Show iheartmaine's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Cafe Pompeii in the North End. The only reason it's good is because it's open after the bars close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fendawg. Show fendawg's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Bring back Mondos!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MansfieldDude. Show MansfieldDude's posts

Late-night dining spots?

No longer open, but Buzzy's was the best and deserves a Hall of Fame induction. Not the later era Buzzy's where everything was cleaned up, but the dirty version. Nothing like swinging by after a show at the Rat or the Channel. It was amazing that there weren't tons of accidents out front given the state of the average patrons condition. I'll have a super, rings and a coke!!! If you asked the dude for ketchup he'd scream at you "it's in the bag".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HBK2369. Show HBK2369's posts

Late-night dining spots?

IHOP, no contest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deweka621. Show deweka621's posts

Late-night dining spots?

The best late night food ever was Kay and Chip's in Davis Square. It was only open from 11 PM - 5 AM. I miss the Texas so much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mondernist. Show Mondernist's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Let’s really crank up the Way Back Machine: Ken’s in the old sleazy, dirty version of Kenmore Square and Copley Square before it gentrified and you could still be mugged on Boylston Street. Cops always sat at the U-shaped counter for their 3am breakfast when they did a graveyard shift and every band and fan that ever hung at any club (yes the Rat, and The Channel) ate there too.
    And then there was Aku-Aku on Comm. Ave. - the bar had these swivel chairs that looked like they came from the Mike Douglas Show and the edge of the bar was a plexiglass tube that once had live fish but alas contained dried dead ones towards the end.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JediFonger. Show JediFonger's posts

Late-night dining spots?

South Street Diner, no contest, but u might have to line up. IHOP has open spaces, parking but the food sux. breakfast for late night cravings? c'mon that's ridunculous. South Street Diner is a true 24/7 and pretty unique. the other eateries on the list closes on or before the liquor license limitations of 2AM.

Boston is supposed to be liberal, but it only has South Street Diner and maybe a handful of IHOP that's opened 24/7. compare that against NYC, where a huge chunks of the city are 24/7... Boston is a very conservative city.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from winter08. Show winter08's posts

Late-night dining spots?

My House!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cp77. Show cp77's posts

Late-night dining spots?

T. Anthony's pizza on Comm Ave. after a night of post-BU hockey game drinking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from supergg2k. Show supergg2k's posts

Late-night dining spots?

I miss Buzzy's too! And hey, how about Hi-Fi Pizza in Central Square?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeeUnit. Show YeeUnit's posts

Late-night dining spots?

China Town #1 is the best.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston5911. Show boston5911's posts

Late-night dining spots?

boston is so lame for late night anything.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brent1311. Show brent1311's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Chau Chow City hand's down

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mailshields. Show mailshields's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Dragon Chef in Brighton - the best of the best.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kpaf77. Show kpaf77's posts

Late-night dining spots?

In Watertown the New York Diner on Mt. Auburn Street. Not fancy, but if you love breakfast food for late night eats, it's a great little hole in the wall greasy spoon that will give you what you are looking for. Scali toast is delivered to your table before your eggs arrive...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeyCamm. Show JoeyCamm's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Bickfords in Woborn Kid or Mikes Roast Beef

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Cafe Pompei in the North End has great pizza and yummy desserts. Also if you want late night Chinese the Hong Kong is always an option in Cambridge (not my favorite but meets the craving need late night). I love love love the NY Diner in Watertown...who doesn't want breakfast after a night of drinking and dancing. They are open 10PM-4AM Friday and Saturday night...who can beat that. Love it...so much better than Ihop.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan5723. Show redsoxfan5723's posts

Late-night dining spots?

What about REDNECKS!! The best- and only- place to get food in Allston after the bars. Just don't try it sober.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yikes73. Show Yikes73's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Buzzy's
    Ken's
    Barn Deli Revere
    Carrol's Diner Medford
    Howard Johnson's Wellington

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goberry. Show Goberry's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Where did Boston.com get its info? The South Street Diner hasn't been 24/7 for YEARS. It is now open 5:00 PM-5:00 AM Monday through Friday and 24 hours on the weekend.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yikes73. Show Yikes73's posts

Late-night dining spots?

and AKU AKU...

BUT THEY ARE NOT OPEN !!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yikes73. Show Yikes73's posts

Late-night dining spots?

So, i go nowhere,,,,,
    Anyways, i'm not awake at that hour...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopi1122. Show lopi1122's posts

Late-night dining spots?

If you go to Cafe Pompei in the North End, trust me, if you are drunk and stupid, you will catch a beat down from the local North End kids. My favorite is either Chau Chow or New Golden Gate. Both in China town