Late-night dining spots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abbienormal. Show abbienormal's posts

Late-night dining spots?

I'm amazed no one mentioned the Saugage guys in Faniel Hall or Lansdowne street. Limited to summer time, but always there to catch people coming out of the bars.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dehumanist. Show Dehumanist's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Most of these places close at 1am, hardly late night by any stretch of the imagination since the clubs close at 2am!

Still I have many fond memories of the Hi-Fi, Buzzy's, Pizza Pad, IHOP (burgers and pancakes on the same griddle, yum!), of course you cannot forget the Tastee!!

Now its basically Chinatown, unless you want to wait in long lines with self-absorbed drunks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppag. Show ppag's posts

Late-night dining spots?

I can't believe no one mentioned Mondo's in Quincy Market. Closed for may years now, they moved him out when they were redoing the market and promised him he could move back after the renovations. Yeah, no way it is now the Durgin Park Bar. You could go to Mondo's any time for a breakfast special, 3 eggs, 5 -6 slices of bacon, home fries, toast, coffee & OJ for 99 cents. There would be lines starting at 1 AM and ending around 4 AM, people would be dressed in jeans and t-shirts or gowns & tuxes. Am I the only one who remembers this place?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenfor. Show zenfor's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Montreal French Fries
    Hot Dogs, Burgers, Incredible Fries, Poutine, Wraps, Panini's & More...

757 Center St. Route 106
    West Bridgewater
    Phone:508-588-3743
    http://montrealfrenchfries.com

Open Friday and Saturday nights until 2:30 AM!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsdepot. Show sportsdepot's posts

Late-night dining spots?

Come to Sports Depot at 353 Cambridge Street, Allston for your late night munchies and always something happening late night; movies, trivia, dj, dancing, country, sports trivia, karaoke, and always sports! Check out our website at www.sportsdepotboston.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justlikeitis. Show justlikeitis's posts

Re: Late-night dining spots?

You were drunk if you went to Buzzy's. After a night of drinking and having a few "tokes" everything taste good. If you went to Hi-Fi in Central Sq you better be able to fight. If I had $1 for every fight there was in Hi-Fi Pizza over the years I would be a rich man today.