Best bars for the over-35 crowd?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCThingsToDoStaff. Show BDCThingsToDoStaff's posts

Sick of tipsy co-eds spilling beer on your shoes? Check out our picks for the best bars for the over-35 crowd.

And, if you know a great place to go where you can hang out with a more mature drinking crowd, share it with us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calakoutis. Show Calakoutis's posts

It's a shame that the Abbey closed back in November, it was my favorite place to see live music.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diggy777. Show Diggy777's posts

I'm afraid to state the one that I feel is the best over 35 crowd bar for fear the "twenty something" crowds might start showing up! Sorry gang...anyplace but good ole' Boylston Street like the Pour House & Whiskey & you should be moving in the right direction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anwar007. Show anwar007's posts

For the mature professional of the city, I would definitely recommend OM Restaurant and Lounge in Cambridge. On Sunday nights they offer a great dinner menu upstairs and a lounge downstairs with a live band and DJ. I checked it out a couple of times with some visiting clients and they all loved it. The vibe is very laid back and the staff is welcoming to all walks of life. The band is very cool playing a large library of classic funk and soul while the DJ is one of the more entertaining in the city. They serve dinner till 10pm (check the website for correct times) and I believe and the lounge is open until 1am.