Best fireworks views?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCThingsToDoStaff. Show BDCThingsToDoStaff's posts

Best fireworks views?

Where do you watch the July 4th fireworks over Boston Harbor? From the Harvard Bridge? From a roof deck downtown? Let us in on the secret -- or keep it close to the vest, we understand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobr. Show bobr's posts

Best fireworks views?

I'd like to watch the fireworks from a kayak on the Charles - anyone know if there are restrictions?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from movinggirl. Show movinggirl's posts

Best fireworks views?

bobr - lots of people go in kayaks and canoes.  Go early to the harvard boat house and you should have lots of company. Shouldn't be a problem if you want to leave from somewhere else, they just only let you go up to a certain point. Have fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweetmelisa. Show sweetmelisa's posts

Best fireworks views?

Does anyone know how the viewing is from Magazine Beach park in Cambridge? Is there usually a crowd?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorp1179. Show Scorp1179's posts

Best fireworks views?

I will be in Roxbury. Either on Parker Hill Avenue or on Malcom X Blvd. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mingwei. Show Mingwei's posts

Re: Best fireworks views?

In Response to Best fireworks views?:
    [QUOTE]I will be in Roxbury. Either on Parker Hill Avenue or on Malcom X Blvd. 
    Posted by Scorp1179[/QUOTE]
    How is the view in Roxbury -- I'm bringing my 6 and 8 year old kids from Dorchester, and if I don't have to get close to the river, all the better.  thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbro75. Show mattbro75's posts

I pay $69.00 for a reserved waterfront view from the community boating dock. For that price you get a 100% unobstructed view (you can sit your chair down and leave and not have to worry about guarding it), a nice barbeque, nice restrooms, and a family style atmosphere. They give you a wristband so you can leave, go into beacon hill, over to the other part of the esplanade, whatever, and they pipe in the broadcast from the hatch shell so you don't miss anything. 

Spectacular. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3916550. Show user_3916550's posts

For the past four years, I've sat on the Esplanade, it's an amazing vantage point.  I usually try to get as close to the fireworks barges that I can.  Last year I was right on the edge of the river in front of the barges.  It fills up early though, I usually have to get there mid morning before all of the best spots are taken.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from elcee22. Show elcee22's posts

In Response to Best fireworks views?:
    I'd like to watch the fireworks from a kayak on the Charles - anyone know if there are restrictions?
    Posted by bobr

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elcee22. Show elcee22's posts

RE:  Kayak
    Wear a vest and bring a strobe flashlight if you can find one.   Many kayaks last year in the river.  We were on our boat...      Its just that it can get very congested and after the fireworks everyone one wants to leave at once.  Drunk boaters are not looking out for kayaks.   Just be aware.    Watching the fireworks from the water is awesome!  So if you go -- keep in the back of your mind. Have fun! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xinyue571456. Show xinyue571456's posts

mikeends wrote:
    welcome to:

|▌|▌|▌== http://www.goladymall.com ==|▌|▌|▌

We need your support and trust!!!

50%off ca,ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans,coach handbag$33,a
    ir max90,dunk,polo t-shirt$13,,
    lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale,$35,
    nfl nba jersy for sale

and so on..

if you like to order anything you like.
    More details, please just browse our website
    Quality is our Dignity; Service is our Lift.
    enjoy yourself. thank you!!

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

|▌|▌|▌== http://www.goladymall.com ==|▌|▌|▌

=

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

In Response to Re: Best fireworks views?:
    I pay $69.00 for a reserved waterfront view from the community boating dock. For that price you get a 100% unobstructed view (you can sit your chair down and leave and not have to worry about guarding it), a nice barbeque, nice restrooms, and a family style atmosphere. They give you a wristband so you can leave, go into beacon hill, over to the other part of the esplanade, whatever, and they pipe in the broadcast from the hatch shell so you don't miss anything.  Spectacular. 
    Posted by mattbro75

Who Knew!? Thanks, Bro!