Best late-night noshing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Best late-night noshing?

It's midnight and you have a hankering for fries and gravy. And pancakes. Where's your favorite place to get a late night bite? Other Side Cafe? South Street Diner? Why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgraham1974. Show sgraham1974's posts

Best late-night noshing?

This discussion begins and ends with the New York Diner in Watertown.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Best late-night noshing?

Kelly's Roast Beef

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iraklis. Show iraklis's posts

Best late-night noshing?

In Boston, hands down, Victoria's Diner on Mass Ave... best prices, best food...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffcutler. Show jeffcutler's posts

Best late-night noshing?

I love the Toast in Portsmouth, but the best answer for late-night food is two-fold.....

Either grab something from any of the all-night drivethrus at Wendy's or other fast-food grease pits

OR

Wander to your closest all-night supermarket and craft a superb collection of food that you can then enjoy in the comfort of your own apartment.

Jeff
    http://www.bowlofcheese.com
    http://www.matingroom.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgraham1974. Show sgraham1974's posts

Best late-night noshing?

nope, that would be watertown, ma. It's been a while for me. I hope it is still open!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asseedan. Show asseedan's posts

Best late-night noshing?

The Golden Gate in Chinatown(R.I.P. Buster!), HiFi Subs in Cambridge if it's still there, and used to go to Bickfords in Wellington Circle when it was there along with Buzzy's.

Pretty sure I don't have to say where Buzzy's was, because if you don't know, you ain't from Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguylost. Show bostonguylost's posts

Best late-night noshing?

i moved to illinois 10 years ago and come back to masschusetts every year....there are 3 places for food i ALWAYS visit when come back....papa gino's for pizza....d'angelo's for subs...and KELLY'S for clams and late night food....it wouldn't be a trip home if i didn't go to all 3 of those places!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from serenity1212123. Show serenity1212123's posts

Best late-night noshing?

I'm one of those poor second shifters, so I know this subject well.

I like T Anthony's on Comm ave. I'm pretty picky about pizza, and I think they have one of the best, independant of the fact they're open till 1 or 2. Plus, it's usually busy enough you can get slices fresh instead of reheated.

South street diner is worth it for the experience, the ambience, not necessarily the food. Jammed at 4 AM sometimes, and friendly generous waitstaff. I thought News was a wash though, as were my late-night Chinatown tries. Redneck's in Allston village is open till 3 AM... And plenty of places in that area open till about 1 AM, like Spike's Junkyard Dogs (recommended.)

The place I really want to try is Miel, which is a little less than twice the price of News, in the Intercontinental hotel... and I believe is open 24 hrs!

Not that I can afford it, so if any of you late-night eaters wins the lottery, invite me...! Has anybody been there late?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from inprov40. Show inprov40's posts

Best late-night noshing?

Olneyville New York System, Providence�hot wieners at 2am,��nothin' better..............�www.olneyvillenysystem.com����

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lindonderry. Show lindonderry's posts

Best late-night noshing?

Oh ya do you eat that sitting on the toilet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lindonderry. Show lindonderry's posts

Best late-night noshing?

Oh ya like who?Mispell when I was first registered.� I'm not able to change it now so I just live with it.� So your the person reading my profile.� its been awhile since I even looked at it.��cheers