Best place for a birthday party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthrf. Show ruthrf's posts

I am planning a hula hoop birthday party! I live in Somerville and will rent some studio time from the new Arts at the Armory site, and will have a professional hoop instructor from the Boston Hoop Troop to bring hoops and teach us all a few moves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flume. Show flume's posts

Again, check out the Danforth Museum of Art for their "Art Parties" They are fun, informal, and a blast for the kids. Gee, I wouldn't mind one of these for an adult party, but I've never checked to see if that is allowed. Now that would be a surprise for my husband's 50th!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flume. Show flume's posts

Again, check out the Danforth Museum of Art for their "Art Parties" They are fun, informal, and a blast for the kids. Gee, I wouldn't mind one of these for an adult party, but I've never checked to see if that is allowed. Now that would be a surprise for my husband's 50th!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flume. Show flume's posts

Re: Best place for a birthday party?

In Response to Best place for a birthday party?:
    Birthdays are supposed to be fun, but finding where to plan the party can be stressful. We've culled together our suggestions for where to throw a party , whether at a club or on a race track. What about your thoughts? Got the perfect party place? Share your suggestions here.
    Posted by mirandaglobe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancingPopes. Show DancingPopes's posts

For women, try Gypsy Rose Pole Dancing Lessons! You get to dress up in CLEAN crazy clubwear if you want, and you learn a sexy floor dance, a funky chair dance routine, and three airborne pole swings. You also learn how to pick up a dollar bill WITH YOUR BUTT! Then the birthday girl or bachelorette or coordinator of the Girls' Night Out gets an Official Certificate proclaiming her an Official Exotic Dancer, which is totally cheezy but fun. Then if she wants she can do a dance for all her friends using the pole, chair, and floor while they cheer her on.

It's only $40/person, and is absolutely hysterical!

Their website is http://www.gypsyrosedancing.com and they also have really good reviews on yelp.com too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xoxchristine. Show xoxchristine's posts

Royale Nightclub is one of the hottest places in Boston right now. 

With DJ's from all over the world such as: Paul Van Dyk, 3 nights of Tiesto, Aoki, David Guetta, Armin van Buuren, Fedde Le Grand, and coming at the end of June, Laidback Luke.

No other Venue has this much going on, and such a great staff. Just went there for my birthday at the Guetta show and had the best celebration ever. Had a VIP table in the balcony and it was a flawless night. 

Can't wait for another occasion to go back and dance around with the Bear! (Yeah, that's right! They have a Bear as their mascot that runs around and party's with everyone all night!)

If you are coming to Boston to party, you NEED to put this on you'r list!

(617) 733-0505 for direct assistance!

Sections
Shortcuts