Cape Cod adventures... what do you do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillyP. Show GillyP's posts

Cape Cod adventures... what do you do?

I know that most people go to the Cape to hit the beaches... but that's just the problem - that is where everyone is! And with the weather so far I've been looking for different things to do. 
    Then I found this great new blog, with a list of off-the-beaten-path and interesting things to do on the Cape, like walking paths normally haunted by locals, community farms, hidden museums.

http://wcaithedaily.wordpress.com/

It's a pretty new blog, but those are the types of things I like to pepper my visits with.

Since it is so new and I've now tackled everything up there (great fun!!), where should I go next?? WHat do you like to do that's not a tourist trap when visiting one of the great tourist bastions of the Northeast??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillyP. Show GillyP's posts

Re: Cape Cod adventures... what do you do?

Does anyone have a favorite place for fried clams? I have a hankering for them on my next visit!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67toppsrule. Show 67toppsrule's posts

Re: Cape Cod adventures... what do you do?

In Response to Re: Cape Cod adventures... what do you do?:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have a favorite place for fried clams? I have a hankering for them on my next visit!!
    Posted by GillyP[/QUOTE]

Cobies, in Brewster near Nickerson State Park on the Orleans side of 6A. Great food, nice big sitting area, good ice cream, much better than your average clam shack. Kate's on the other side of Brewster on 6A is also good, but not as pleasant to sit at, and doesn't have bathrooms or an ATM. Cobies is also a stop on the bike path, if you're biking.

Sections
Shortcuts