How do you warm up in winter?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from George-Hayduke. Show George-Hayduke's posts

Re: How do you warm up in winter?

What a stupid "article".

First of all, it's one of those annoying deals where you have to click on page after page to get to the end. You have to wait for each one to load- and you're not supposed to figure out it's just to get the page count up.

Second, it illustrates the dumbing-down of newspapers in general. C'mon- telling New Englanders how to stay warm in the winter? Who is this "article" FOR anyway? Are we really that dumb? Or is it for 6 year olds? Perhaps Illegal Aliens who have never seen snow?

Weak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

You're wrong George.  I learned about the "indoor picnic" in those pictures.  I never though of that as an idea to keep warm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Poh20005. Show Poh20005's posts

pho hoa in chinatown
    chow chow city in chinatown

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SweetScarlette. Show SweetScarlette's posts

Hot fudge sundaes. Keeping the fireplace going. Hot chocolate or decaf coffee/ tea after dinner. Winter wear from LL Bean. Having people over for dinner instead of going out. Watching movies On Demand instead of at Loews. Staying in to work OT on art projects - so I have more time to be outdoors when it gets warmer.

Sections
Shortcuts