Restaurant and bar suggestions around TD Garden?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCThingsToDoStaff. Show BDCThingsToDoStaff's posts

Restaurant and bar suggestions around TD Garden?

It's hockey and hoops time here in Boston. Where do you eat and drink before and after games at the TD Garden? Who has the best drink selection or menu? Any fun nightlife options in the area?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davenpma. Show davenpma's posts

Re: Restaurant and bar suggestions around TD Garden?

beer works, wachusett blueberry and fried pickles.. trust me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmcmanu. Show jjmcmanu's posts

For cheap beer, and some pool pregame- Sullivan's tap for one of their Bruebakers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

Someone needs to let the Harp know that they're located on Causeway St, not in the South End.  How are you going to enforce a strict "no-hat" policy in a bar so close in vicinity to the Boston Garden?  And THEN have the audacity to charge me $10 at the door!  The owner of that place needs a reality check.  If I'm paying to get inside, I better be able to wear whatever I damn please.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zredhot. Show zredhot's posts

Hooters. I have to say, we had a really fun time there. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhoov85. Show bhoov85's posts

Half Time Pizza, enough said.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cluc312. Show cluc312's posts

If you are looking for a quick pizza and beer, you can't go wrong with  half time pizza. If you are looking for  a real good meal thats quick and still decent priced, take the extra two minutes and walk to Joe Tecces.. Great food, never a wait

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cmiller1031. Show cmiller1031's posts

Hooters has been closed for a while now, so that is out...

Good for a pre-game meal or meet up Grand Canal...Good for post game bite or drink is The Boston Sports Grille if you can get in....I also hear that The Greatest Bar has entertainment in the form of a Dueling Piano Show on Wednesday and Thursdays after the game, I have not checked it out yet, but hear it is good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe+02113. Show joe+02113's posts

tecce's is awesome..they have a great bar and excellent , affordable food

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smbakke77. Show smbakke77's posts

The Fours and The Greatest Bar

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from droog72. Show droog72's posts

Penalty Box.  What a dive. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southie77. Show southie77's posts

Nebo is good Italian, right near Tecce's on N. Washington. The original Pizzeria Regina is a great take, only a short walk up Thacher st. Regina's is pretty much pizza and beer, but it is considered the best in the city by many. Sometimes there is a wait outside as the sit down portion is very small.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from emg024. Show emg024's posts

In Response to Re: Restaurant and bar suggestions around TD Garden?:
    [QUOTE]Someone needs to let the Harp know that they're located on Causeway St, not in the South End.  How are you going to enforce a strict "no-hat" policy in a bar so close in vicinity to the Boston Garden?  And THEN have the audacity to charge me $10 at the door!  The owner of that place needs a reality check.  If I'm paying to get inside, I better be able to wear whatever I damn please.
    Posted by FerenceONpoint[/QUOTE]

If you are a true fan of the celts and the b's then you wouldn't go to the Harp anyhow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from daliryma. Show daliryma's posts

Beerworks and Grand Canal are my favorite around the Garden. The North End is close enough for a better meal than pub food. I thought the Hooters by the Garden was closed?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut123. Show sportsnut123's posts

!!!DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE GREATEST BAR!!!

This place was grossly mis-named... in fact a more appropriate name for it would be the Worst Excuse For A Bar. There are a couple of things you are guaranteed when walking in the door including brutally awful service, horrible food that will almost certainly make you sick for days, and WAY overpriced drinks. The bar staff is clearly one of the most inexperienced and unattentive staffs I have ever seen... they are generally more interested in socializing and flirting with each other and horsing around than they are at serving drinks. I have NEVER waited longer to PLACE an order at a bar, let alone receive one. It's quite clear that the staff there has little to no idea how to handle any type of rush crowd. I would strongly suggest giving The Grand Canal on Canal St a try instead, or going to the Sports Grill if you would like to have a drink or a bite to eat served to you sometime before halftime. Seriously, I watched the bartenders wander back and forth and text on their cell phones, and at one point I watched all three of them with their backs turned to the bar for a good 5 minutes!!! What kind of service is that? And don't even get me started on the food. Not only did it take forever to get to us once we had ordered, (approximately a 35 minute wait, and it was cold) but I spent the next day and a half in the bathroom getting it out of my system. You can rest assured that this is one bar that I will NEVER step foot in again, and I will make it a point to steer anybody who asks clear of it as well. My experiences were THAT bad. Yes I said experiences... somehow I was dumb enough to give it a 2nd and 3rd chance, thinking that maybe it was just a bad night, but it was the same result each time. What a dump!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

I've been going to Fours since it was a one-room bar with about 10 tables and the grill in the front window.  Larry was just a junior eligible back then.

Still great food, nice people, funny customers, and the staff knows your name.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joshua. Show joshua's posts

Viva Burrito on Staniford Street, not 5 minutes from the garden.  Good food, reasonable prices, never a long wait.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yellowbmblbee. Show yellowbmblbee's posts

In Response to Re: Restaurant and bar suggestions around TD Garden?:
    [QUOTE]Viva Burrito on Staniford Street, not 5 minutes from the garden.  Good food, reasonable prices, never a long wait.
    Posted by joshua[/QUOTE]

I agree - Viva Burrito is EXCELLENT.  Super clean, super cheap and super filling food!  I live across the street from TD Bank Garden, so I eat there regularly.  They are very fast, too...cute decor...it's on the mini strip store on Staniford, across from the Fed Bldg.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from elizabeth8778. Show elizabeth8778's posts

The Flat Iron Restaurant and Lounge located on Merrimac Street. They are connected to the Bulfinch Hotel. Great folks and Great Booze.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from etradingitems36. Show etradingitems36's posts

Hi,Christmas sale, there are exquisite gifts...

----------www.etradingitems.com-----------

Christmas is around the corner: And old customers can also enjoy the

gifts sent by my company in a can also request to our company. Gifts

lot,Buy more get the more。
    Best quality, Best reputation , Best services

Quality is our Dignity; Service is our Lift.

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35
    Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35
    Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

----------www.etradingitems.com-----------