Your resolutions for 2010?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCThingsToDoStaff. Show BDCThingsToDoStaff's posts

Your resolutions for 2010?

Do you want to drop a few sizes or finally kick your smoking habit? Here are some of the most popular New Year's resolutions, according to usa.gov. What's on your agenda for the new year? Why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rufus617. Show rufus617's posts

Re: Your resolutions for 2010?

I resolve to land a decent job or take the steps to move out of Massachusetts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbbshoe077. Show sbbshoe077's posts

http://www.etradingitems.com

which kind of trouble is the men who fall in love afraid of more?
    Of course, is just to with his girlfriend for shopping, women shopping is an art, but a man can not enjoy the art.
    Couples in men, what is the most painful?
    His girlfriend is of course not just love shopping, but a shopper. throught I am imposing seven-foot man, shopping with the words to describe, is "bitter, tired, and heartache," with 3 characters described as "miserable, exhausted, wallet draining," with the sage words described as "When heaven is about to place a great burden on a man,it always tests resolution first,exhausts his body,makes him suffer great hardships and frustrates his efforts.they could not have been beneficial. "
    Others envy my girlfriend so cute that to endowed with both beauty and talent,charming and moving unparalleled, but they can't imagine enjoy the beautiful girlfriend to to pay what price.
    Immediate on-line shopping is cheap, stylish, but also save money,plenty of time they didn't need accompany his girlfriend for shopping when it comes to so many way.
    Therefore, men have a pair of nike sports shoes, you can accompany his girlfriend traveled the world!
    My dear friends, a simple style, simple pricing, free style and highlighting individual styles, Please come to
    http://www.etradingitems.com
    Contact email: etradingitems@hotmail.com
    you're warm welcome!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from realestatebroker. Show realestatebroker's posts

I am going to continue to live life as I think it should be:  Always be honest and take the high road; Work and play hard; Live and love; and respect others.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from resolutionblogger. Show resolutionblogger's posts

I started a resolutions blog to keep track of my resolutions! Or mini-goals, if you will. You're free to take a gander! I am taking ownership of my goals, and making them public and updated really keeps me on my toes!

I'd love to get some followers!

Blog followers that is.... :)

http://dezolutions.wordpress.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RayeoTNJ. Show RayeoTNJ's posts

To stop biting my nails.
    This is the first one I actually care about and so far, 25 days in I haven't taken a bite yet. These scary white looking things at the end of nails are growing, HELP!

Sections
Shortcuts