Best places to kiss in Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nanookofthenorth. Show nanookofthenorth's posts

I was outside the Paradise Rock Club a few years ago waiting to get in to a sold-out show with my hottie. Once two people left we could go in, but no one seemed to be leaving. The guys working the door said we could go in if we performed a big makeout session for them. We did and we were ushered in (for FREE!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coz119. Show coz119's posts

My bedroom.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmcs. Show jjmcs's posts

Funny, my immediate answer to this was -- "Any where my wife is."� It's that plain and simple.But, if you are looking for a location - I think nothing is more romantic and breath taking than being on the end of the pier in the Charlestown Navy Yard at night -- it's an amazing place to kiss someone you really care about.� I also think nothing is more passionate & exciting than making out at the back of Paradise or Middle East during a great show .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from keltoi. Show keltoi's posts

i kissed my wife for the first time by the reflecting pond near the Christian Science buildings behind copley plaza. I helped her step up and over the bench and as I gently helped her down , took her in my arms and kissed her. We have been married almost 5 years and with the addition of our daughter has shown me what true love is.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lccprez. Show lccprez's posts

Agreed .. wholeheartedly! My wife and I had our first date at the Mills Falls restaurant which used to be there, and had our wedding reception there 2 years later on a beautiful May afternoon.

It was perfect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin14. Show kevin14's posts

Sissy K's on a thursday night....every thursday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billywalsh. Show billywalsh's posts

..not just boston, it's the only place in the world all that can happen at once!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from debbieinboston. Show debbieinboston's posts

Aujourd'hui is very romantic and the food is absolutely amazing.�� My boyfriend and I first kissed after indulging in the tasting dinner along with the wine pairing.� Ask for a table with a sofa and you can sit next to the one you love. Nothing like making out in a fancy foo foo restaurant.� The staff didn't seem to mind at all.�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from debbieinboston. Show debbieinboston's posts

On the T.�� And yes, other riders will mind.� But do you really care?�

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shontata. Show shontata's posts

Peters Hill in the Arnold Arboretum �is the best place to make out. Walking around the Arboretum first is recommended.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beachbaby. Show beachbaby's posts

Not exactly Boston, but close.................the ferris wheel at the Topsfield Fair. People in line waiting were cheering as we were going around