Can anyone tell me or does anyone even know about roue 128 construction?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Can anyone tell me or does anyone even know about roue 128 construction?

I travel 128 to Reading and back from route 20 Waltham every Friday night 8 p.m. to about 1 a.m.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the construction schedule?

I hate these surprises.  Last Friday at route 20 they had the ramp closed to 128 North with a detour sign to 128 South.  What the ???  So what I did was turn around and go thru Weston to get on 128 on Totten Pond Road.  And then earlier in the year they had all of 128 shut down with a detour at Totten Pond Rd.

Does anyone anywhere in the world know what they are going to close down and detour and when?  Other than it's only at night?

I've searched the web and found nothing.

Does anyone know?  Does anyone even know who to ask?

Does anyone know if this is a hoax by some high school kids who stole some detour signs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Can anyone tell me or does anyone even know about roue 128 construction?

This confirms my suspicion that no one knows.

I found this on massdot 
    I don't find the descriptions adequate 
    http://www.massdot.state.ma.us/highway/TrafficTravelResources/RoadwayEventsXMLFeed.as

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Can anyone tell me or does anyone even know about roue 128 construction?

And here's the REST of the story.

I wrote Mass Dot and here is the response I got. 

Thank you for your email. The work being done at this site is not being done by MassDOT, but by a developer.  MassDOT did issue a permit for this work, but no detours or ramp closures were authorized.  We will contact the developer and remind them of the terms of the permit, and you should not encounter any detours in the future.  Traffic disruption from this permit work should be minor in nature, resulting from possible delays if any ramps are temporarily narrowed, but not closed, during construction.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any concerns on this or any other issue.

Sections
Shortcuts