For People New to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Strobe. Show Billy-Strobe's posts

For People New to Boston

I grew up in Hyde Park (Paaahk) and never had a Frappe – always a milk shake. I also never had a grindah, it’s always a “sub”. Go to any sub shop in Hyde Park to verify. I also never called it a “bubblah” it was always a wattah fount’n.  And it’s a “clickah”. And it’s a “keg paahty” not a kegga. And it’s “wikkid pissa”. And don’t fahgetaboud “Comm Ave”, “BU bridge”, Mass Pike, and the correct pronunciations for Rocksbree, West Rocksbree, Dawchestah, Woosta (short oo as opposed to long oo), Hayvrill, Conkid, Lemminstah, and Woobin (long oo).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonKED. Show BostonKED's posts

Some subjective opinions about things to see, do and eat while in Boston

http://blondebrunettetravel.com/2012/07/26/the-city-i-love-boston/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from alessandro65. Show alessandro65's posts

Re: For People New to Boston

Hi everyone,

I have a plan to go to Boston, so I would like to know the best places to visit while I am there for the a couple of week. 

gold coast holiday rentals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marcopepe. Show marcopepe's posts

A friend relocated cross country to the Boston area to attend College and 
    was recommended Whalen's Moving. They were awesome!
    I hear they do local moves as well. Need to bookmark their website.
    http://bit.ly/1fykDcI
    Whalen's Moving & Storage Co., LLC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from emmabail. Show emmabail's posts

There are lot and lots of tourist attractions in Boston to visit and see.you can see Franklin Park Zoo,The Freedom Trail,The Public Garden and many more

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emmabail. Show emmabail's posts

There are lot and lots of tourist attractions in Boston to visit and see.you can see Franklin Park Zoo,The Freedom Trail,The Public Garden and many more

Sections
Shortcuts