HELP!!! Does anyone know what T stop I need to get off of to go to...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

HELP!!! Does anyone know what T stop I need to get off of to go to...........

Help please. I have a meeting in Boston this Tuesday and I need to take the T. I have to go to Maggiano's Restaurant for the meeting and I do not know if it is the red line, the blue line or whatever color line, and what is the name of the stop that is closest to my destination. As you can probably tell from my post, I am not that familiar with the area, so amny suggestions would be welcome. Thanks so much!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Re: HELP!!! Does anyone know what T stop I need to get off of to go to...........

Maggianos is in Park Square, which is between Arlington and Boylston on the Green Line.  From either stop its one block SOUTH of the T station, which in both cases is on Boylston Street.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: HELP!!! Does anyone know what T stop I need to get off of to go to...........

For future reference, go to www.mbta.com and choose the trip planner.  Will tell you the best route to take anywhere by MBTA.