Looking for a safe place to park my car...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adaytriptoboston. Show adaytriptoboston's posts

Looking for a safe place to park my car...

We're leaving for Boston tomorrow morning and we wanted to go around the city by the T...but we'll be coming from New Hampshire by car....does anyone know where we can park our car for the day and then take the T ?

we wanna go to the MFA wich is on the green line (E) i guess...anyway we dont wanna get stuck in the traffic and dont wanna be stresses by anything so we thought it would be the easiest way...

some people talked about the South Station bus terminal...
    but since we're coming from NH is it on the way ?

please help me on that one really fast !!

thanks guys :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: Looking for a safe place to park my car...

In Response to Looking for a safe place to park my car...:
    [QUOTE]We're leaving for Boston tomorrow morning and we wanted to go around the city by the T...but we'll be coming from New Hampshire by car....does anyone know where we can park our car for the day and then take the T ? we wanna go to the MFA wich is on the green line (E) i guess...anyway we dont wanna get stuck in the traffic and dont wanna be stresses by anything so we thought it would be the easiest way... some people talked about the South Station bus terminal... but since we're coming from NH is it on the way ? please help me on that one really fast !! thanks guys :)
    Posted by adaytriptoboston[/QUOTE]
    Why not leave the car in NH and take the Commuter Rail into North Station and switch onto the Green Line?  But if you insist on driving into Boston, park in the garage that is under North Station (access from Nashua St behind Oneill Federal Bldg) and switch to the Green Line.

Sections
Shortcuts