question about boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from frenchi-toulouse. Show frenchi-toulouse's posts

question about boston

i'm french and student i have many question about boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: question about boston

List some.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from frenchi-toulouse. Show frenchi-toulouse's posts

hi Movingtarget,
    excuse me for my late answer.
    My first question , what is advantages of Boston? For you, what is the best town in USA for living? What is your job in boston? Did you appreciate Boston and why?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Best town is a hard question to answer.  Most of them are very different.  I'm partial to Boston because its the oldest, (some say its the most european of American cities), has the most culture, and it has the highest level of education of any American city.  
    There are lots of disadvantages to living here as well.  It is very expensive and the metro is horrible.
    I've always lived here.  I went to college and graduate school here as well.  I'm in the investment management industry, which is one of the major industries in Boston.  But it is a tough industry for people who have never left Boston.  A lot more people want to live in Boston than there is room for so it is common to face job competition from New York City as well as other cities. 
    One other thing to know about Boston is that not many people live withon the city itself.  There a only a couple of decent places to live within the city itself.  Most people move to a suburb when they want to settle down and have a family.  So the nice areas of Boston have a very young feel.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from frenchi-toulouse. Show frenchi-toulouse's posts

thank you for your reply movingtarget

thank you for your reply.
    Please can you tell me what is the least a lot suburb of Boston. Did you have travel in France? what is your idee about France and french people.
    I think study in united states is very expensive instade of France. How have you finance your studies? if I am not too indiscreet movingtarget, do you have a family (wife and children)? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from frenchi-toulouse. Show frenchi-toulouse's posts

thank you for your reply movingtarget

thank you for your reply.
    Please can you tell me what is the least a lot suburb of Boston. Did you have travel in France? what is your idee about France and french people.
    I think study in united states is very expensive instade of France. How have you finance your studies? if I am not too indiscreet movingtarget, do you have a family? 

Sections
Shortcuts