Romantic spots in Boston?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

What is the most romantic spot in Boston?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtjoyce. Show wtjoyce's posts

The New England Aquarium while stroliing around the tanks inside. My wife and I once walked through there before we were married and stopped to kiss as privacy allowed. The memory still makes us both smile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarti. Show sarti's posts

the upstairs at the fanuiell hall rotanda-as they are getting ready to close and the lights are turned low

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chelseagirl. Show chelseagirl's posts

At the Christian Science Center reflecting pool, late, late on an early autumn night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from golfer2002. Show golfer2002's posts

My husband proposed to me 39 years ago at the Top of the Hub. It's got to be the most romantic place in Boston!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonKey88. Show BostonKey88's posts

The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum--the courtyard!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kartz79. Show Kartz79's posts

The walkway by the Charles and the Harvard bridge... thats where i kissed my girlfriend for the first time :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maestro767. Show Maestro767's posts

at Fenway!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdales. Show rdales's posts

In warmer weather - try the upper deck of a dinner cruise on the Odyssey boat behind the Boston Harbor Hotel ... Unbelievable views of the city at night, and overall very romantic setting - nighttime on the water in Boston Harbor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newsslug. Show newsslug's posts

Botanical Gardens at Wellesley College on a snowy day. Keep an eye out for staff!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeffInMass. Show JeffInMass's posts

Question - why is it always when talking about couple stuff that it's straight couples - can't you choose a same-sex couple/picture - you know we do have romantice moments as well. I for one love walking along the charles river by the boat house and have many lovely times with my husband at sunset.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimklukas. Show jimklukas's posts

as the joke goes: my girlfriend told me to kiss her where it smells . . . so we went to watertown.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from benny01720. Show benny01720's posts

Take a date/spouse/lover to Scullers and see a great live jazz show. Park on the top level of the garage where it's open to the sky. Enjoy a drink or two. After the show, take a minute, or several and enjoy the view of the Charles, downtown Boston in the distance, the stars, or even better, your companion's eyes. Under these circumstances, kissing is mandatory.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mdunlap. Show mdunlap's posts

I say the best place to kiss is Castle Island on a moonlit stroll. I once fell in love there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Agentmufff. Show Agentmufff's posts

Craig's List

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cindymc. Show cindymc's posts

I agree with will12335. I don't want my kids to see any couple tagging tongues in public, especially not same sex couples. I am all for being romantic and loving each other, but I don't understand why people have to go completely overboard in public. When it only matters to you and your spouse how much you love each other, do it alone. Videotape it if you have to if you want to feel like someone is watching you.

In Boston, the Top of the Hub is a wonderfully romantic place!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMovieFan. Show TheMovieFan's posts

I always liked Memorial Drive over by MIT with a view of Boston.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: Romantic spots in Boston?

The rose garden in the Fenway, in those off hours when there's hardly anyone there. So pretty, so secluded. Also, the Victory Gardens in the Fenway, at dawn.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

If you are both drunk,it makes little difference where you are.Sobriety is the curse of romance.
    Having said this I would suggest you leave Boston,go to the Cape,Vermont,or Maine where people know how to live.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wb374. Show wb374's posts

JJ Foleys at 3 am.  There are alot of immigrants or illegals looking to become legal.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from abroaduni. Show abroaduni's posts

Hi Guys,
              Thank You very much for sharing your views regarding romantic spots in Boston.As me and my wife are looking for spending honeymoon vacations,we just got married last month and looking for some marvelous romantic destinations for making our honeymoon memorable.So,your post will help us a lot guys.....

Thanks a lot for sharing!!!

emigrate to canada

immigration to canada

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from alessandro65. Show alessandro65's posts

There is an easy, convenient, and totally free romantic  places in any town, it's known as a sunset. Just find an awesome place from where it is visible, throw in a few atmosphere.

gold coast holiday rentals

23. This post has been removed.