Smooch city

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sst1212. Show sst1212's posts

Re: Smooch city

The stone gazebo near the Loew's Theater on the Boston Common.  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bupkisboy. Show bupkisboy's posts

I've heard that the Westwood Route 128 rest stop men's room is lovely this time of year, especially during the holiday season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFan79. Show PatsFan79's posts

Just about anywhere there happens to be a beautiful female who is feeling romantic and frisky!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtnclub. Show mtnclub's posts

On the waterfront behind Marriott Longwharf with bottle of Champagne in your hand

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stewartia. Show Stewartia's posts

That's not a weeping willow - it's a weeping beech tree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bloke. Show Bloke's posts

Why don't the Globe photographers walk across the street over by the Kennedy Library for that spectacular view of the Boston Skyline and Boston Harbor Islands? It's a favorite spot for wedding photos.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HummBugg. Show HummBugg's posts

Any bar @ closing time!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SweetScarlette. Show SweetScarlette's posts

In the evening in the Public Garden.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seenit. Show Seenit's posts

I like kissing my Boston Terrier right on his forehead.   That about sums up Valentine's Day expectations in our household.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rossigirl. Show rossigirl's posts

Any place I am with my guy is the best place to kiss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjbls. Show bjbls's posts

Come on! Old Fort Point Channel bridge at night. Hands down!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from meredith68. Show meredith68's posts

The trellis in Christopher Columbus Park is THE most romantic spot in the City of Boston at any season. Wishing I could send you a pic. from the web-site  www.foccp.org or our Face book page, Friends of Christopher Columbus Park.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jack-from-Roslindale. Show Jack-from-Roslindale's posts

Or, for those who want to venture away from downtown, I suggest the summit of Metropolitan Ave. in Roslindale, about halfway between Poplar and Washington Streets.  Gotta do it at night.  Great view of the city and you're right down the street and around the corner from the Pleasant Cafe, so you can still knock back a cold one if things don't go according to plan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunTeacher. Show GunTeacher's posts

Geneva and Blue Hill Ave.  Get a close up view of the city.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Smooch city:
    [QUOTE] The trellis in Christopher Columbus Park is THE most romantic spot in the City of Boston at any season. Wishing I could send you a pic. from the web-site  www.foccp.org or our Face book page, Friends of Christopher Columbus Park.
    Posted by meredith68[/QUOTE]
    I agree...completely.
    Also..I am finding the North End rather romantic these days...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Does Somerville count?  

I vote for the Prospect Hill monument... great view of the city and its usually pretty quiet there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from martinmunson. Show martinmunson's posts

As much as I want to say "on the privates", I'll go ahead and say "in a cab on the way back to her place." You know what I mean. Great poll about this at http://www.wickedimproper.com

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggsocket. Show eggsocket's posts

Halfway between Lewis Wharf and Commercial Wharf is a driveway/walkway.  At the end, quite near the harbor, is a small public garden that I think is privately maintained (too nice to be publicly maintained), probably as a condition for a zoning variance or something. Whatever, there is a trellis, a garden, fountain (in season),small benches, more flowers in bloom than you can count...and no one knows about it.   You can buy something in the North End, walk over here, and enjoy the most romantic spot in the city, which you will likely have all to yourself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mortonpinson. Show mortonpinson's posts

Any time I'm with my special lady, it's the right time and place.

But here are a few suggestions in case you can't think of one. Wink

http://wickedimproper.com/?p=3862

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HometownGirl. Show HometownGirl's posts

Anywhere you won't get beat up for being gay.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3D2. Show 3D2's posts

You all missed it. The Skywalk at the Pru at night. One of the best, if not THE BEST!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from policestate. Show policestate's posts

Anywhere. Love is acceptable everywhere, which is why I don't get this discussion question.

Sections
Shortcuts