What is your hangover cure?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucypoo. Show lucypoo's posts

As gross as it sounds, try eating pickled herring. It works.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kkp889. Show kkp889's posts

Vitamin Water Revive or XXX

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucypoo. Show lucypoo's posts

When you get older, you realize it's not worth it, so last night I was home by 9:00 - two aspirins, big glass of water....feel fine this morning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VBUndertaker. Show VBUndertaker's posts

Easy. 16oz water, 1 ounce aloe juice, heavy B vitamins before bed. Same after getting up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ginni711. Show ginni711's posts

there is no cure for a hangover except time - you just have to ride it out until it's gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chimy. Show Chimy's posts

Moderation. What is it with Boston and excuses for public drunkeness? Yesterday, First Night, Marathon day. I don't get it.

By the way, St. Patrick's day in Ireland is a religous holiday. People don't go out and get wasted. Just another ritual America has managed to bastardize into excess.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JesterRa72. Show JesterRa72's posts

bloody mary or two, lots of nutrients. Stay away from Mamosa, too much sugar, can get plenty of vit. C from tomato juice in bloody mary. Veggies, a big salad along with a mildly greasy breakfast (gotta have eggs benedict!). Advil + gatorade first thing you wake up is very important, that will hold you over till you get some food and drink in your system. My secret ingredient? Star Fruit. Try it, it's a phenominal tropical fruit and has a good affect on the hangover. There used to be a Star Fruit gatorade which was my favorite but it is not available anymore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnm1128. Show johnm1128's posts

Thanks for those 12 retarted ideas, now I am really sick !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from khinch1991. Show khinch1991's posts

for me it's sobriety........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Murraydog. Show Murraydog's posts

While it's true not drinking is the best hangover prevention, if you've indulged too much in the creature, avoid caffeine. Caffeine banishes water from the system, so if you think chugging coca cola will help you, you're sadly mistaken. Water water water water.. room temperature water, at that. Also having a physician or pharmacist as a close personal friend is not a bad thing either. As for the hair of the dog, that is just a precursor to alcoholism. if you need to drink to feel better after drinking, drink isnt your friend and should be shunned.
    If you find yourself at church on March 17th, and you're Irish, you are doing ok. If you find yourself retching your guts out a parade or the black rose, and you're not Irish, consider giving it up all together, since it's not tradition to do that in Ireland.
    Éirinn go Brách

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from broskiman. Show broskiman's posts

Here's the most best look at hangovers I've ever seen. It talks about everything hangover related:

http://decentcommunity.org/2008/05/27/thorough-examination-of-the-dreaded-hangover/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from smbakke77. Show smbakke77's posts

I concur...Pedialyte is the best!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vitoallday. Show vitoallday's posts

ya u would be sober

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vitoallday. Show vitoallday's posts

water at night before u pass out then gatorade in the morning

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenskier17. Show glenskier17's posts

slow jog, shower and nap....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mspoken. Show mspoken's posts

Potassium pill before you start, takes the edge off even the worst hangovers. gatorade next day. I almost quit drinking before I found this combo! Phew.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chomp. Show Chomp's posts

Mimosas...1 for every 2 drinks you had the night before...but not less than 6 of them (...actually, if you had less than 12 drinks the night before, you shouldn't be hungover anyway).

Make each one a little weaker than the one before...then just finish with straight OJ. Then water after that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlaRick. Show FlaRick's posts

Best hangover cure is Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C taken before you go to bed (or pass out).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from emcee414. Show emcee414's posts

I have found that anything bread related helps a lot. Pizza, burgers, crackers, anything that will soak up the alcohol in your system. Also, gatorade can be good too, since alcohol dries you up and gatorade replaces your electrolytes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldDude3. Show OldDude3's posts

As a hangover is your body in withdrawal from alcohol; hair of the dog is foolproof, although you basically have to wean yourself off it through the day (not good if you have to work or interact with the sober). 1000mg of ibuprofen and a quart of water prior to bed helps. Dehydration and electrolyte depletion is the culprit so water, water, water (plus a banana or other potassium rich substance) or gatorade, gatorade, gatorade. The 5 hour energy shots are OK too (B-complex vitamins, protein, etc).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldLadyDot. Show OldLadyDot's posts

A Bloody Mary and cheeseburger at The Junction restaurant

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from visionsofneal. Show visionsofneal's posts

Why anyone wants to get drunk enough to have a hangover is hard to understand. People do this because?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hill16Man. Show Hill16Man's posts

you have 2 options:

"hair of the dog" - basically a quick shot of whatever you drank thr night before.

The Full Irish - A full irish breakfast. Irish Sausages, bacon (Rashers), Black Pudding, White pudding, Egg and fries.

You could combine the two if you like and set yourself up for another day ....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from catwalk. Show catwalk's posts

CODE BLUE. its some new "recovery drink" you can get in clubs in NYC.

Sections
Shortcuts