What is your hangover cure?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from doogs3737. Show doogs3737's posts

Plenty of sex. Does the trick every time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulQ101. Show PaulQ101's posts

This will strike many as completely repulsive, but running is the fastest way to get rid of a hang-over.

aerobic exercise enhances the metabolism of acetaldehyde, the nasty alcohol metabolite that mediates most of the symptoms of a hang-over.

i know, too much info. but trust me, it works.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxchex. Show laxchex's posts

A nice big breakfast will always do the job for me (bacon and eggs) but like others have no apetite and the stomachs sensitive to the touch, so I smoke cannabis to make me feel better and enduce a apetite to eat,once the high is wearing off you'll be hungover free

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RikkerPKeaton. Show RikkerPKeaton's posts

Certainly NOT pickled sheep eyeballs or cow tripe soup...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from enlighttened1. Show enlighttened1's posts

[Quote]Moderation. What is it with Boston and excuses for public drunkeness? Yesterday, First Night, Marathon day. I don't get it.

By the way, St. Patrick's day in Ireland is a religous holiday. People don't go out and get wasted. Just another ritual America has managed to bastardize into excess.[/Quote]

YEah? Read the story about the drunken riot in Dublin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LizAtKid. Show LizAtKid's posts

My go to hangover cure every time is a bacon egg and cheese sandwich on a croissant from Dunkin Donuts!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nautic3727. Show nautic3727's posts

Mountain Dew is an excellent remedy for a hangover.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeasyII. Show LeasyII's posts

[Quote]Drinking to excess in our culture seems to be a badge of honor. What a shame it is that people can't let loose and enjoy themselves without resorting to booze and drugs.[/Quote]

America isn't as bad as Britain, Ireland, and Australians --- Now those people know how to DRINK!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Herebychoice. Show Herebychoice's posts

Why is this in the international travel section?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The ultimate hang over cure is the classic, "hair of the dog that bit you". Try a Bloody Mary.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yazfan1960. Show Yazfan1960's posts

drink a glass of water with a B vitamin before bed, and you don't even GET a hangover...I swear!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icpshootyz. Show icpshootyz's posts

I usually try to have a 32oz Gatorade and a good amount of food before I go to bed. That sometimes does the trick. Nothing has been perfect. For me, if I wake up w/ a queasy stomach I'm just stuck w/ it until it decides to go away. If it's just a headache then ibuprofen takes care of it no problem. But a greasy breakfast is certainly welcome (barring the naseous hangover).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MishoSam. Show MishoSam's posts

The best cure is to prevent it from happening by choosing good alcohol the night before. For example Absolut vodka and Napoleon rum never give me a hangover the next day, while most other brands do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbob13. Show Bostonbob13's posts

Berocca. It's not available in the U.S., so I get it sent from Australia.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mingustrane. Show mingustrane's posts

in Japan, they drink Ukon no chikara, which is basically tumeric extract, before drinking, and/or before going to bed after a night of booze. it works amazingly well, and you wake up without a hangover. the stuff is incredible. they sell a pill form too, but it's not as good as the liquid. the liquid is almost guaranteed to work. if u forget to take it and wake up with a hangover, drink some the next morning and it helps then too. i wish we could get it here in the states!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gilly5. Show Gilly5's posts

uhhhh....... don't drink like an idiot in the first place. I'd rather have a nasty case of the flu than a hangover!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WarsawTC. Show WarsawTC's posts

Absolutely. Coffee, water and greasy food. Works every time. In tough cases, add Ibuprofin.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prudue. Show Prudue's posts

The cure for me was always the "hair of the dog that bit me", but if I couldn't remember, Bloody Mary's would do the job!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

Re: What is your hangover cure?

weed.

nothing cuts the nausea or takes the ickies away like some tasty bud.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

hot beef or chicken broth (with salt) - I always have the boxes with a long shelf life on hand for cooking.

P.S.  I should qualify, though, I've only had 2 hangovers.  I don't tend to drink much at a time. But, I do get migraines, and I find those to be similar.  The broth works well for those, too, along with a Dramamine.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Diet Mountain Dew works every time !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I always avoided hangovers by continuous drinking.

But that will catch up with you.

Now I avoid them by not drinking at all.

What can I say . . .  I'm an extremist.