Favorite diners?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mygirlrosie. Show mygirlrosie's posts

Re: Favorite diners?

Route 9 Diner in South Hadley is great if you don't mind being surrounded by college students.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjk225. Show sjk225's posts

Club Diner in Lowell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from madtan. Show madtan's posts

I echo the sentiments of bostonjohn25. The Capitol Diner in Lynn is hard to beat. The food is great, the breakfasts can't get any better, and the cooks and wait staff always know your name. It's like eating at Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from alamojoe. Show alamojoe's posts

Alexanders in Florence

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfa-man. Show medfa-man's posts

If you're in downtown Manchester NH the Red Arrow Diner is a good take. Open 24 hours a day - 365 days a year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhdude51. Show nhdude51's posts

In Response to Re: Favorite diners?:
    "...BUT MY ALL TIME FAVORITE, ALBEIT IN NEW HAMPSHIRE IS DEFINETLY MISS WAKEFIELD'S IN WAKEFIELD, NEW HAMPSHIRE. HAS ANYONE BEEN THERE?" NO, I HAVE NOT. DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT YOUR ORDERS INTO THE KITCHEN THERE?? ;^) Sorry, couldn't resist........Whereabouts is Wakefield, NH?
    Posted by RazzMattazz

Rte 16, near Ossipee

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhdude51. Show nhdude51's posts

Sunny Day Diner in Lincoln, NH.  Bill Griffith of Zippy the Pin head fame visited and sketched it into one his cartoons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhdude51. Show nhdude51's posts

If you're in downtown Manchester NH the Red Arrow Diner is a good take. Open 24 hours a day - 365 days a year.
    Posted by medfa-man

As a Manchester resident, I LOVE the Red Arrow although it isn't a Worcester Car Diner.  It is franchising so, it could happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VinVin2008. Show VinVin2008's posts

Route 9 Diner in Amherst! I'm really surprised why it's not on this list.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RazzMattazz. Show RazzMattazz's posts

Merci Beaucoup.

I also forgot to mention another personal favorite of mine,  The Dream Diner in Tyngsboro. Really cool, 1950's style diner.

But I digress. Any of the Worcester diners beats anything else hands-down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from olivines. Show olivines's posts

THE MISS MENDON DINER IN MENDON MASS. ON RT 16 IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME, REALLY ADDS TO THE 50'S STYLE, AND TRY THE CHOWDAH ITS THE BEST AROUND.Laughing  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from deweyst. Show deweyst's posts

Come on out past 495 and stop at the Whately Diner (I-91, exit 24, go south). Can't beat it. And the Wheelhouse in North Quincy -- best chocolate shake I ever had in my life, and the burgers are to die for! Have not been there is more than 20 years, but I saw it mentioned by another poster -- so glad it is still around!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TriSec. Show TriSec's posts

Any list that fails to include the Bel Aire (Peabody), Agawam (Rowley) or Wilson's (Waltham) is immediately suspect.

And although not true diners, I'll also make a pitch for my hometown Hammersmith (Central Street) and Tumble Inn (Cliftondale) both in Saugus.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from evilhomer. Show evilhomer's posts

When you get sick of the bourgy Rosebud come on down to the south coast and check out Al Mac's in Fall River.  Now in it's 3rd location. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToddInNewton. Show ToddInNewton's posts

Deluxe Town Diner in Watertown. Was just there, Meat loaf, mashed, Boston cream pie. Cute waitresses like Gina and Shannon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonNewman. Show RonNewman's posts

No love for Club Diner in downtown Lowell?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarionAnto. Show MarionAnto's posts

Havent' lived in Boston for many years but there were at least three diners in Watertown that we frequented .. wasn't one called Mark's?  and one in Belmont, think it is still there, Andros?  Odd that they picked all in Western MA  . . who goes there but UMASS Amherst kids?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouthEndLover. Show SouthEndLover's posts

Little Depot Diner, Peabody Sq. Made it to DDD. And to my fave list! Try the special butter on the pancakes....awesome!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

Of course a Boston paper rates Eastern Mass. diners the best. But everyone knows the best diners are in Central Mass. The Bully is tops! Only on Shrewsbury Street can you get eggs with homeade tomato gravy and a side of homeade Italian sausage that was made across the street at Derico's market. But what about the Parkway, right across the street? Or the Edgemere in Shrewsbury, Broadway Diner and Emerald Isle at Kelly Square, or the Chadwick Square Diner which has good food and a legendary music scene? I can think of about 10 other places in Worcester that kick Boston's butt. The Rosebud is for yuppies interested in history lessons but it's nice to see the place preserved. And don't forget, it was made in Worcester!!!!!!
    Posted by jopis

Nice Agree with all of the above

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WorcesterRocks. Show WorcesterRocks's posts

You're missing the best diner in Worcester. Just around the corner from the Miss Worcester Diner is the Corner Lunch. Great diner with great diner attitude and the best waitstaff around. Stop in and say hi to JoJo.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EdEScot. Show EdEScot's posts

My favorite is David's in Middleboro, MA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beak. Show beak's posts

Bluebonnet Dinert,King Strret, Northampton,Ma-Also has a small banquet room in th rearWith alcohol  
      Great food and sevice

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from beak. Show beak's posts

Mariomanton   

You better get a MAP!!! or gps!! All the diners were in EASTERN Ma.Bluebonnet in Hamp is  The best

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from a85ch. Show a85ch's posts

Shawmut Diner, New Bedford on Shawmut Ave.  I know none of yall prob. travel down to the good ol NB, but its good, basic, cheap diner food.  gotta love it.  Another great diner on the south coast is Mill Pond Diner in Wareham on route 28.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

The Central Diner, Millbury - the BEST omellettes anywhere (incredible ingredient choices!)