Best Buffalo wings in New England?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from missy13. Show missy13's posts

MA needs a BW3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from egomaniac. Show egomaniac's posts

Out of the top ten list, I've only tried Whiskey's (good but not great in my opinion but still a great deal for 15 cents). However, the best wings I've ever had are at Wing Works in Davis Square. The wings are huge and meaty and absolutely awesome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AndrewBoston. Show AndrewBoston's posts

Anyone that has listed any place other than Buff's in Newton Corner has not been to Buff's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickalgrandma. Show nickalgrandma's posts

SPARKY'S WING & THINGS, 20 EMERSON STREET, HAVERHILL, MA - besides great buffalo wings and a multitude of other chicken wings - (and recommended by the Phantom Gourmet) they have "things" - like great burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads and an unbelievable "spiney" dog (exclusively at Sparky's).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sluggosan. Show Sluggosan's posts

Bidwell Tavern in Coventry CT. Well worth the trip.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from edog1975. Show edog1975's posts

CAMBRIDGE BEER COMPANY http://www.cambrew.com/ has amazin boneless wings!. They don't bread them (at least they don't seem to be breaded), and have the most amazing, crunchy texture on the outside.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from exginy. Show exginy's posts

Real Buffalo wings are not baked or breaded. They are deep fried, then tossed in a mixture of Frank's Hot sauce and butter. Served with celery and blue cheese dressing and an ice cold LaBatt's. JetBlue has $49 flights to Buffalo - Go to Duff's or the Anchor Bar.

Now I'm hungry.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agrosser. Show agrosser's posts

I moved here about the same time, Scarecrow, and also from North Buffalo. The handful of places in the Boston area whose wings I've tried have been decent, but in general I've found they pale in comparison to what they have in Buffalo. Wing-It is OK, but procy. Buff's is pretty good -- maybe the closest I've found to the real thing. But in general I am wary of any chicken-like product with hot sauce and 'Buffalo' added to its name. Caveat emptor!

BTW, what's up with service *ranch* dressing with wings???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffgeno. Show jeffgeno's posts

I'd like to second both Wing It in Allston and Woody's Pizzeria in the Fenway. Both are excellent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mathteacher2. Show mathteacher2's posts

I lived in Cheektowaga and Sloan while attending UB from 92-96...nothin compares to the wings in that area! When I goback to visit, i always stop somewhere for wings no matter what...not only do I miss the 10 cent wings, but i miss goin out Friday nights for a Fish fry...and the clubs stayed open MUCH later...LOL!! Miss the cheaper sports tix., squids thrown on the ice at Sabres games, bisons games, and parking, but I DO NOT MISS LAKE EFFECT SNOW!

Anyway, i digress...i make them at home myself because i grew tired of undercooked "wet" wings and wimpy sauce...and call me a cretin (other poster) but I dip my wings in blue cheese because i LOVE blue cheese...but give me a 5-alarm wing anyday...if it doesnt clear out your sinuses and make you eyes water at the same time it isnt hot enough...SHOW ME THE FIRE!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RobS. Show RobS's posts

Duff's... IMHO, better than the Anchor. Just seeing the name is making my mouth water.

For everyone talking about cold beer... zip it. Wings is about flavor, texture and heat. Go to Buff's, order buffalo wings and beer. Repeat as necessary.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaykeith-29. Show jaykeith-29's posts

I can vouche for Buff's, very, very good place for wings. But I would also say that a great place for wings is the newly established Hooters. The samurai wings are worth the trip. Very different and very good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cbquincy. Show cbquincy's posts

Without a doubt, Buff's are the best. Try the terriyaki for a slow burn. I also have to recognize the awesome buffalo chicken nachos at the Fours Quincy, although they are not wings.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bluesguy. Show Bluesguy's posts

The best Buffalo chicken fingers on the North Shore are at Cape Ann Pizza in Essex. As for the "old style".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlissa82. Show mlissa82's posts

Quickie's in Springfield MA

Wing Works in Somerville

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from defjab. Show defjab's posts

[Quote]Wings over Amherst(Hangar) in Amherst, MA. Best wings ever!!![/Quote]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from defjab. Show defjab's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from defjab. Show defjab's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlissa82. Show mlissa82's posts

[Quote]
    Out of the top ten list, I've only tried Whiskey's (good but not great in my opinion but still a great deal for 15 cents). However, the best wings I've ever had are at Wing Works in Davis Square. The wings are huge and meaty and absolutely awesome.
    [/Quote]

I love buffalo wings and eat them often and in lots of places. i totally agree about Wings Works in Davis. Meaty. Awesome sauce. YUM

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redsox933. Show Redsox933's posts

With out mentioning the Hanger in Amherst this survey is bogus!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigLeagues. Show BigLeagues's posts

Yeah so it's nice The Globe threw in the token Connecticut location (and Archie Moore's is real good), before listing 6 Mass locations . . . but the best wings in Connecticut, New England and quite possibly in the country are lathered in Big Daddy's Artic Heat Sauce at the Bank Street Roadhouse in New London, CT.

End of story.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nerfal. Show Nerfal's posts

we have had this discussion before but i will answer it the same way as I did last time.

hands down best wings around are at clancy's down on the cape. they are boneless, fried to perfection and they use honey in the sauce making them ever better! also the boneless wings at RF O'Sullivans, Mark's Sandwich Shoppe in welllesley and boston beerworks, halfway cafe are pretty damn good. huge buff's fan for wings. also good wings at Conley's, and Donahues' in Watertown.

guess i will be getting some wings this weekend! salivating right now

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jswone. Show jswone's posts

That's 2 for Clancy's in Dennis, do any of you people go to the cape anymore?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryan94. Show cryan94's posts

Glad to see Wendells made the list
    Rt.123 in Norton (10 minutes from Great Woods)
    Try the 3.5's w/o blue cheese and side of fries
    Buf's pub is at the top of the list as well but the place is a closet and there is no parking

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJMcG. Show DJMcG's posts

Wing-It in Brighton. Done. No comp.