New England's best ice cream?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kate84. Show kate84's posts

Re: New England's best ice cream?

Uhlman's in Westborough - a cut above the rest!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gzub. Show gzub's posts

Spruce Pond Creamery in Franklin, MA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from waveofmutilation. Show waveofmutilation's posts

How the HELL does this Jennifer Nelson not even include Friendly's when speaking about New England Ice Cream?  Heck, it's role in the industry over the years justifies its inclusion.  She's probably not even from New Enlgand!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

I agree, Friendly's should be on this list. Think'll hit one after my road race on Saturday and get myself a "Jim Dandy"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Kimballs in Westford.  I'll be driving that way after work today, and can feel the pull of my car off I-495

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billski. Show billski's posts

Re: New England's (NOT) best ice cream?

This list is way too metro-centric. 

Bensons in Boxford indeed.  More homemade than anywhere.
    Go in August for a few weeks for the Peach ice cream, made from scratch with fresh local peaches.

and don't forget Bedford Farms.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genevajones. Show genevajones's posts

Who can choose...

Crescent Ridge in Sharon, MA
    White Mountain in Chestnut Hill, MA
    Bedford Farms in Bedford, MA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainfeedback. Show captainfeedback's posts

Where's the love for the Black Cow in Millis and Natick? C'mon now...you people should know better! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmurph1681. Show kmurph1681's posts

The Ice Cream Machine in Cumberland, RI is hands down the best ice cream in NE.  There's long lines, but they just give you time to contemplate which of their many yummy flavors your gonna get. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from total-rule. Show total-rule's posts

How could Ron's Ice Cream be left out of this list? It was rated 2 in the world by National Geograhic. http://www.ronsicecream.com/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from khamilton. Show khamilton's posts

Charlestown Ice Cream Shop on Route 12 in Charlestown, NH (under the red and white awning).  Gargantuan servings, sub-sea level prices, and delicious ice cream including many crave-worthy flavors you won't find anywhere else. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from me@jeffreymayes.com. Show me@jeffreymayes.com's posts

'Sprinkles'... Obviously Jennifer Nelson, is not from this area! They are called Jimmies!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from drew70. Show drew70's posts

Sugar & Ice on 125 in Barrington, NH.  Homemade ice cream and waffle cones.  So creamy and delicious!

http://www.iscreamforicecream.net/Sugar_%26_Ice_Creamery/About_Us.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ammonoosuc. Show ammonoosuc's posts

Slick's on Rt 302 on the Woodsville/Bath line in northern NH. Everything is delicious and very low priced. I think I'll head over there now!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from namcook. Show namcook's posts

BRICKLEY's ICE CREAM on Rt 1A in Narragansett RI and Main St in Wakefield RI are worth the drive down to RI for - rich homemade ice cream, including frozen yogurt.The help is great, and even if the line looks long it moves fast. Remember - hot fudge melts the calories, so order a sundae.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from edgewise229. Show edgewise229's posts

Herrell's ice cream in Northampton is in its own category. It is so fresh, creamy, perfect texture.  Must have the chocolate pudding malted vanilla by the quart!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from edgewise229. Show edgewise229's posts

Herrell's ice cream in Northampton is in its own category. It is so fresh, creamy, perfect texture.  Must have the chocolate pudding malted vanilla by the quart!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whenever. Show whenever's posts

Poopies Chocolate Ice Cream in Yankee Stadium

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kls85. Show kls85's posts

Ron's gourmet Ice Cream

Ron's gourmet ice cream has the bessssttt homemade flavors in massachusetts they were voted worlds best by travel.com and mens health among other recognitions try them out!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IfIHadOnlyKnown. Show IfIHadOnlyKnown's posts

I live in walking distance from Kimball's in Carlisle, but give me Bedford Farms (one in Bedford and one in Concord Center)!  Orange-Pineapple or Chunky Chocolate Brownie--I can't decide! Yummie!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from grlygrl. Show grlygrl's posts

HOBBS ICE CREAM at Salem Willows Park in Salem, MA 100%

First Ice Cream Cone in America 1906 - HOBBS
    GRASSHOPPA - Mint with chocolate chips and thin mint cookies - HOBBS
    $2.00 2-scoop cone of homemade deliciousness - HOBBS

Homemade, family owned and AMAZING! Not to mention their popcorn...not the movie junk but made in a kettle with real butter! Oh, and the view of Marblehead and Salem harbors! Hobbs in Salem, MA is what ice cream shoppes should be...THE BEST...hands down!

Hmmm...this may be my much today...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from QUADFATHER. Show QUADFATHER's posts

Erickson's in Stow, Mass. Try Gram Central Station. Bcome a fan on Facebook and tell me your favs!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KerryOB. Show KerryOB's posts

The Ice Creamsmith in Dorchester, Lower Mills has the best ice cream ever!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from botts. Show botts's posts

Four Seas  Ice cream is hands down the best place for ice cream on the Cape. Caramel Creme is my favorite, with Lemon Crisp coming in second.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PM6161. Show PM6161's posts

Hodgies Ice Cream in Amesbury, MA, Richardson's Ice Cream in Middleton, MA, and White Farms in Ipswich, MA are all top notch.

Sections
Shortcuts