JK9 is back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jk9. Show Jk9's posts

JK9 is back!

Looks like the board is off to a slooooooowwwww start!!!

If you want to start a discussion you have to hit the View More On the Slopes Discussions. Sort of a pain/complicated.

Hope everyone is well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Catzi2. Show Catzi2's posts

JK9 is back!

I have been waiting enjoyed contributing last season

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jk9. Show Jk9's posts

JK9 is back!

JK has had a nice start to the season. A few 3 day weekends at Jay to get the legs in shape. This past Friday was GREAT, though it one of the coldes days I've ever skied. Great pow turns to be found in the woods.

So far my Jay experience has been on point. And yes we do get C's games up at Jay!! The house is like 10 mins from the mountain max, or about 3 mins from the Jay store.

Nice to see the fellas starting to chirp on here!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashobanelly. Show nashobanelly's posts

JK9 is back!

NashobaNelly checkin in for pow duty. It's upon us - the time of year where the extreme case of "sniffles" comes across my desk the minute NOAA /MRG site start pumpin up the Jet Stream chatter.

I was going to hit it Sat but looks like it might be worth the wait till Monday.

My oldest (3) is bustin out the boards this year - she is pumped. Lil' Nelly Jr. got another winter to go before getting on the magic carpet to heaven.

JK nice to see you taking the plunge up to Jay.... your gettin the goods my brotha.

We will be checking out the Wu Tang at Sunday River Jan 3rd..... dolla dolla bill yall....

Powder to the people.

NN

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigone77. Show bigone77's posts

JK9 is back!

Whats up JK, welcome back. Hope to see all the homies on here again this year like CCR, NashobaNelly, Guru...season is off to a good start already, BigOne is excited!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jk9. Show Jk9's posts

JK9 is back!

JK is in on a ski house this year at Jay Peak! Popping smoke tomorrow early for a 3 day run this weekend. Hoping for the goods tomorrow!!

Sections
Shortcuts