Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from savvy02130. Show savvy02130's posts

Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

Can anyone tell me the name of a company that provides the basic, no-frills shuttle service from Logan to downtown hotels? I want to tell a visiting friend what shuttle name to look for, and I can't believe how hard it is to find it. I even called the concierge at the Boston Sheraton, and he refused to tell me, because they don't recommend the company.

I find it astonishing that this isn't really easy to find. Business opportunity, someone? In most major cities, there is a major player in that business who is cheap and easy-to-find.

Or, if you know the name of someone who does that here, now, please, please post to this forum!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gregdconsulting. Show gregdconsulting's posts

Re: Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

You could try http://www.starshuttleboston.com/. I haven't used them, but they are an option. The Silver Line SL1 from Logan to South Station is cheap and easy. I have used the bus going to the airport twice. South Station is well signed to make navigation easy. Your guest could transfer to a T train at South Station or walk to some locations. The transfer is free.

In Response to Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?:
    Can anyone tell me the name of a company that provides the basic, no-frills shuttle service from Logan to downtown hotels? I want to tell a visiting friend what shuttle name to look for, and I can't believe how hard it is to find it. I even called the concierge at the Boston Sheraton, and he refused to tell me, because they don't recommend the company. I find it astonishing that this isn't really easy to find. Business opportunity, someone? In most major cities, there is a major player in that business who is cheap and easy-to-find. Or, if you know the name of someone who does that here, now, please, please post to this forum!
    Posted by savvy02130

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Re: Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

In Response to Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?:
    Can anyone tell me the name of a company that provides the basic, no-frills shuttle service from Logan to downtown hotels? I want to tell a visiting friend what shuttle name to look for, and I can't believe how hard it is to find it. I even called the concierge at the Boston Sheraton, and he refused to tell me, because they don't recommend the company. I find it astonishing that this isn't really easy to find. Business opportunity, someone? In most major cities, there is a major player in that business who is cheap and easy-to-find. Or, if you know the name of someone who does that here, now, please, please post to this forum!
    Posted by savvy02130

It would appear the taxicabs have held up the hotels and motels and insisted they not create a cheap alternative or lose any chance of deliveries.

Sections
Shortcuts