Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from savvy02130. Show savvy02130's posts

Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

Can anyone tell me the name of a company that provides the basic, no-frills shuttle service from Logan to downtown hotels? I want to tell a visiting friend what shuttle name to look for, and I can't believe how hard it is to find it. I even called the concierge at the Boston Sheraton, and he refused to tell me, because they don't recommend the company.

I find it astonishing that this isn't really easy to find. Business opportunity, someone? In most major cities, there is a major player in that business who is cheap and easy-to-find.

Or, if you know the name of someone who does that here, now, please, please post to this forum!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gregdconsulting. Show gregdconsulting's posts

Re: Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

You could try http://www.starshuttleboston.com/. I haven't used them, but they are an option. The Silver Line SL1 from Logan to South Station is cheap and easy. I have used the bus going to the airport twice. South Station is well signed to make navigation easy. Your guest could transfer to a T train at South Station or walk to some locations. The transfer is free.

In Response to Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone tell me the name of a company that provides the basic, no-frills shuttle service from Logan to downtown hotels? I want to tell a visiting friend what shuttle name to look for, and I can't believe how hard it is to find it. I even called the concierge at the Boston Sheraton, and he refused to tell me, because they don't recommend the company. I find it astonishing that this isn't really easy to find. Business opportunity, someone? In most major cities, there is a major player in that business who is cheap and easy-to-find. Or, if you know the name of someone who does that here, now, please, please post to this forum!
    Posted by savvy02130[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Re: Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?

In Response to Airport shuttle to/from Boston hotels -- anyone?:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone tell me the name of a company that provides the basic, no-frills shuttle service from Logan to downtown hotels? I want to tell a visiting friend what shuttle name to look for, and I can't believe how hard it is to find it. I even called the concierge at the Boston Sheraton, and he refused to tell me, because they don't recommend the company. I find it astonishing that this isn't really easy to find. Business opportunity, someone? In most major cities, there is a major player in that business who is cheap and easy-to-find. Or, if you know the name of someone who does that here, now, please, please post to this forum!
    Posted by savvy02130[/QUOTE]
    It would appear the taxicabs have held up the hotels and motels and insisted they not create a cheap alternative or lose any chance of deliveries.