Spring break hotspots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemadao. Show pemadao's posts

Spring break hotspots?

Oh my God, who did the 10 worst places to go on Spring Break on Boston.com?áá-->-->I can't believe India is on it.-->-->áWhoÆs opinion is this?á -->-->India-->--> is one my favorite travel destinations in the world.á IÆm just getting ready to go in a couple weeks for another trip.á Who ever made this list has no taste, no culture, and no sense of adventure.á Does this person think that a drunken week in -->Cancun--> with a few thousand other Americans makes a better break than a trip to -->-->India-->-->?á Oh it makes me just sick.á India is fabulous.ááááIf one can manage to escape their little cocoon of American materialism, -->-->India-->--> is truly a place to be appreciated.á A spring break to -->-->India-->--> should be on a list of the best places to go on Spring Break.á á-->-->-->-->

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmim. Show gmim's posts

Spring break hotspots?

What list are you looking at???á India was not on the Worst List as I reviewed it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diosagua. Show diosagua's posts

Spring break hotspots?

áááá I can just see it now "-->-->India-->-->, come smell the excitement!" -->-->ááááá I think it's probably a good idea that you vacation separately from us boring Americans.á-->-->áááá I agreeá-->-->Daytona Beach-->-->áis not a wealth of culture and class.áButáI like hot girls,ácool cars, and late nights partying, so I decided not go to -->-->Calcutta-->--> for this year's Spring Fling!-->-->ááá You know what they say "You shouldámarry a Brahman, but date the Untouchables; I heard they have more fun!"á-->-->Go -->Ganges-->, Go Ganges, weÆre going to party like its ShivaÆs Birthday.-->-->áDifferent strokes for different folks, and so on, and so on, and doobie doobie do...-->-->