13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Boston Citywalks

Sigh...I am not sure the messaging system is working since BDC seems to be a little bit wonky...but since I was pointed in the direction of this thread..I'll say my part here and be done with it.

First..Jack and Chrissy....I don't want to be replaying a lot of drama..so I'll just say this. Please do not insert me into this argument. I was there once and I don't plan to ever be again...whatever your motivation is.  I allowed myself to become the collateral damage in a fight that the both of you clearly enjoyed way..way.. more than I did. That's on me. I will not allow it to happen again.

I have put the past in the past where it belongs. I am happy to exchange comments  on this site and other  social media sites with whomever wants to exchange comments. I have made peace with those I need to make peace with. For me this drama is over.

I would suggest that you both just ignore each other..but I suppose I would be wasting my breath. The sad thing is that you are both bright and witty people with a lot to offer.  I think you are both good hearted people when it comes right down to it.

I am asking both of you ...please just LET IT GO.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sigh...I am not sure the messaging system is working since BDC seems to be a little bit wonky...but since I was pointed in the direction of this thread..I'll say my part here and be done with it.

First..Jack and Chrissy....I don't want to be replaying a lot of drama..so I'll just say this. Please do not insert me into this argument. I was there once and I don't plan to ever be again...whatever your motivation is.  I allowed myself to become the collateral damage in a fight that the both of you clearly enjoyed way..way.. more than I did. That's on me. I will not allow it to happen again.

I have put the past in the past where it belongs. I am happy to exchange comments  on this site and other  social media sites with whomever wants to exchange comments. I have made peace with those I need to make peace with. For me this drama is over.

I would suggest that you both just ignore each other..but I suppose I would be wasting my breath. The sad thing is that you are both bright and witty people with a lot to offer.  I think you are both good hearted people when it comes right down to it.

I am asking both of you ...please just LET IT GO.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

Marie, I count myself fortunate to have made ammends with you. I don't want you to be dragged back into this either. I enjoy your posts, and the stories we've been able to share. I won't jeapordize that. I'll try to work on letting the ill will towards John go. I hope he'll offer the same curtesy. But you have to remember.......we're both Irish, so that may be a wee bit harder getting over the first hurdle.

I agree this fracas has gone on for far too long. I would like nothing more than to bury the hatchet so to speak. I will go with your word that John is a good person. And we can start there.

I extend my hand.

[/QUOTE]

Haha..I am Irish and Italian. I used to wish I was all one or the other...but now I'm glad I am a little of both...lol. 

I appreciate your comments and take you at your word. One thing I have learned in life is that you can only be responsible for your actions.

BTW..nice hit by Ortiz just now...lol

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I wonder what NU55 would have done in a situation like this.  Well, I guess Marie got over you ratting her out on on fox..Remember, once a rat always a rat.

Edit...I had posted a rather long winded comment to Jack about casting stones..and confirming that I was right all along about the fact that he lied about his lack of communications with Chrissy.

Instead..I've decided to save my breath. Jack will always believe what he wants to believe...regardless of what the truth is. It would be the definition of insanity to continue defend myself against false belief. It would also require that at the end of the day..I actually cared what Jack believed. I know the truth. That is enough for me.

It is over Jack... Chrissy and I don't want to play your game any longer. Take your toys and go play with your "new friends"...they seem much better suited to you than I ever was anyhow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

I wonder what NU55 would have done in a situation like this.  Well, I guess Marie got over you ratting her out on on fox..Remember, once a rat always a rat.

Duplicate!!

25. This post has been removed.