East Boston restaurants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shells78. Show shells78's posts

Re: East Boston restaurants

Dough is a great spot.  The sandwiches are awesome! Try the Vermonter. it's a wonderful mix of turkey, bacon, red onion, with sundried tom mayo, green apple and smoked gouda. Weird mixture that some how works. My wife loves the chicken czar pizza

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

In Response to Re: East Boston restaurants:
    [QUOTE]Dough is a great spot.  The sandwiches are awesome! Try the Vermonter. it's a wonderful mix of turkey, bacon, red onion, with sundried tom mayo, green apple and smoked gouda. Weird mixture that some how works. My wife loves the chicken czar pizza
    Posted by shells78[/QUOTE]

I agree, but there is precious little parking down there and their delivery time is a little longer than others, don't you think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

"...restaurants and bars that represent the rich diversity of Eastie?"

Can I suggest that Eastie's "diverse" restaurants invest in sidewalk sandwich boards and large print menus for their windows?  I sometimes see places I would like to try but do not go in.  I think it would be insulting to the proprietor and embarrassing to the potential patron to walk out of a place once you saw a menu and realized it is not a place for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Is Jevelis still there?   I used to love that place, family style, warm friendly atmosphere, of course this was 20+ years ago!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

In Response to Re: East Boston restaurants:
    [QUOTE]Is Jevelis still there?   I used to love that place, family style, warm friendly atmosphere, of course this was 20+ years ago!
    Posted by robingirl[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is still there, still run by the same family, and still using the same recipes.  You should go back!  Sometimes, you CAN "go home again."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from burttio1234. Show burttio1234's posts

Ecco is a great spot in Eastie!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MicChan. Show MicChan's posts

I love Italian Pizza Express, the owners are very friendly and the food is delicious!

I also enjoy an occasional visit to Cafe 303, I find the prices are a little high for the area, but the brunch is fantastic.

Also during the Summer, Scup's in the Harbor is one of my favorite spots.

All in Jeffries Point

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I had lunch today at the Santarpio's in Peabody..really some of the best pizza I've had and I am pretty fussy when it comes to pizza.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts