Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

restaurants?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUFISHBOY. Show RUFISHBOY's posts

restaurants?

Any good places in HP for a decent meal and a drink?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastRytes. Show LastRytes's posts

Re: restaurants?

The Village Manor on Sprague Street is a great place to go for a good and reasonably priced meal. It has a 'locals" feel - the front of the restaurant is a pub setting, and there's a dining room separate from the the Pub if you prefer. I have never had a bad meal there - one of my favorite places.
    A slightly more upscale restaurant is Townsends on Fairmount Ave located between the Square and Truman Parkway. Again, great food, excellent atmosphere and dedicated owners make this a great option.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUFISHBOY. Show RUFISHBOY's posts

Re: restaurants?

In Response to Re: restaurants?:
    The Village Manor on Sprague Street is a great place to go for a good and reasonably priced meal. It has a 'locals" feel - the front of the restaurant is a pub setting, and there's a dining room separate from the the Pub if you prefer. I have never had a bad meal there - one of my favorite places. A slightly more upscale restaurant is Townsends on Fairmount Ave located between the Square and Truman Parkway. Again, great food, excellent atmosphere and dedicated owners make this a great option.
    Posted by LastRytes

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts