restaurants?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUFISHBOY. Show RUFISHBOY's posts

restaurants?

Any good places in HP for a decent meal and a drink?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastRytes. Show LastRytes's posts

Re: restaurants?

The Village Manor on Sprague Street is a great place to go for a good and reasonably priced meal. It has a 'locals" feel - the front of the restaurant is a pub setting, and there's a dining room separate from the the Pub if you prefer. I have never had a bad meal there - one of my favorite places.
    A slightly more upscale restaurant is Townsends on Fairmount Ave located between the Square and Truman Parkway. Again, great food, excellent atmosphere and dedicated owners make this a great option.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUFISHBOY. Show RUFISHBOY's posts

Re: restaurants?

In Response to Re: restaurants?:
    The Village Manor on Sprague Street is a great place to go for a good and reasonably priced meal. It has a 'locals" feel - the front of the restaurant is a pub setting, and there's a dining room separate from the the Pub if you prefer. I have never had a bad meal there - one of my favorite places. A slightly more upscale restaurant is Townsends on Fairmount Ave located between the Square and Truman Parkway. Again, great food, excellent atmosphere and dedicated owners make this a great option.
    Posted by LastRytes

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts