Watch Godzilla Movie Online Free | megashare megavideo viooz putlocker movie2k

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MOVIES ONLINE >>>>> http://www.celebhooks.com/godzilla/

So the little Japanese tanks didn't melt, and the tiny ladies didn't sing in a cage to bring out Mothra, but this new "Godzilla" movie had people cheering and clapping at the end. The franchise was nearly ruined by the American-made "Godzilla" in 1998 with Matthew Broderick, where a simple gigantic dinosaur deposited eggs in Madison Square Garden. This version, one with a solid attempt at a plot and a story, is a big winner. Godzilla is back to battle MUTOs (Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms) and maybe help out the planet. He also has that look in his eye, don't mess with nature -- a major theme going back to the 1954 original Godzilla. I am biased. I like Godzilla movies. I think he is one of the most underrated actors in movie history.

Godzilla stomped on Japanese cities for a long time. The short-subject animated "Bambi vs. Godzilla" may be one of the best shows for under 50 seconds ever. He battled Gamera (giant turtle that could spin and fly like a flying saucer) and joined with Gamera to battle Ghidorah (the three-headed, winged monster and arch-enemy). He wrestled King Kong, who kept getting revived by electricity, while Godzilla had dorsal fins glow in some sort of regeneration. The movies were funny, and carried a lot of the thrill of kung-fu movies.

King Kong tried to stuff a big tree down Godzilla's throat and eventually won. Godzilla beat Hedorah, the giant smog monster with octopus-like looks, and MechaGodzilla (a robot version built by bad guys from outer space). He beat a giant mosquito, a large lobster (Anguirus) and a giant spider. He blew up the squid-like Biolante. In one strange version, he fought alongside Rodan (pterosaur, like pneumonia -- no P sound) to beat Ghidorah (referred to as Monster Zero) on Planet X, after the folks from Planet X (who wore sunglasses and headgear with "X" on them) kidnapped Rodan and Godzilla and took him to X-land.

Mothra, a fluffy, pretty, giant moth, beat Godzilla twice, with the help of little caterpillars. But in one fight with Ghidorah, he and Mothra and Rodan are actually conversing with head nods and arm waves on a plan of attack. He had to figure out a way to wrestle Gigan, a guy about Godzilla size with one red eye and a chainsaw-like abdomen.

There was even a son of Godzilla (Minilla) who puffed out smoke rings and had a kidlike Godzilla roar. He teamed up with Ultraman, a kung-fu robot guy, to fight some baddies, too. This current movie slowly builds a plot, shows a lot of footage from the "Atomic Bomb Movie: Trinity and Beyond," teaches about the dangers of nuclear weapons and nuclear waste -- Hint: The MUTOs like to eat nuclear power for lunch and to fertilize their eggs. In 1992, I covered the Nebraska football game against Kansas State in Tokyo.

Nebraska won the Coca-Cola Bowl Trophy, and we tried the ballpark snacks, such as dried minnows with almonds and interesting things floating in a bowl of what looked like squid stew. An editor asked me to do a Christmas shopping story while I was there. I mentioned that Christmas was not a big deal in a country that revered other religions, and Santa Claus and the birth of Jesus were not a major factor in marketing in early December. But he said, do the story.

In a very large department store, some other writers helped me discover the Godzilla aisle. Like most stores that have a Barbie aisle or Nerf gun section, the stores had a long, tall display of Godzilla stuff. There were tiny sets, large sets, human-sized sets of Godzilla and friends and enemies. A storekeeper explained Godzilla was big business in Tokyo. Take in "Godzilla" and you'll find, like Rick did in Casablanca, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.