Dirty Politics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PARJR. Show PARJR's posts

Dirty Politics

So our school committee is making an effort to cut the teaching positions of the president and vice president of the AEA teachers union because these individuals have the smarts to prove the school committee and town manager wrong with it's bid to force the town employees into the expensive GIC health insurance program. Expensive for the town employees but cheap for the town. Now do people understand why moral in this town is so low? Imagine the school committee can't out think them so they get rid of them, and these are the same people guiding your childs education.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PARJR. Show PARJR's posts

Re: Dirty Politics

You know I can't believe that no one has any thought about what the SC is trying to do. Do you think they really have your children's best interest at heart. Or is it just their own? Unless it has something to do with green, people in this town don't want to touch it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PARJR. Show PARJR's posts

So from what I hear around town, Kathy Bodie is questioning Ron Colosi about his responsibilities and performance as AEA president. I guess she has been officially reprimanded by the AEA legal representitive. She is making every effort to get rid of him because she and I'm sure the school committee feel that the AEA won't be as strong without him. You see this is just the tip of the iceberg of how this town treats it's employees. All this backroom bargining that goes on between town officials and committees to keep a strong hold on it's employees. Especially the Superitendent (not one of the 3 finalists for the position) and the School Committee. Yet year after year Arlington stands amoung the top in MCAS scores and college acceptance for high school seniors. I think the teachers are doing a great job but I question how the Super and SC try to break their spirit year after year. The teachers need the support of all this towns parents to be able to continue their remarable work. Stand up people and tell your Super and SC to lay off the teachers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PARJR. Show PARJR's posts

Sorry not to lay off teachers.