Favorite spot in Concord?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IowaCitySoxFan. Show IowaCitySoxFan's posts

Re: Favorite spot in Concord?

Martha's Point on the Sudbury River, just above Fairhaven Bay ... I grew up very nearby, and although I have lived over a thousand miles away for over thirty years, that came to mind instantly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCJoeAllenBlack. Show BDCJoeAllenBlack's posts

Never been! I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kpdupont. Show kpdupont's posts

My favorite place is the drive down Monument Street...from Concord Center past the North Bridge, down to the Fenn School on the right and then the long and winding road of beautiful horse farms, meadows and homes.  The drive is especially scenic during autumn!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

I love the rotary.  The nice thing about it is that you get to kick back, unwind from the hurry-hurry-hurry of the workday during the 25 minute crawl through it, while taking in such sights as MCI-Concord, the Paparazzi Chain Restaurant, and the State Police barracks.  Takes your breath away.

Sections
Shortcuts