1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddsuburbs. Show ddsuburbs's posts

Dedham wins a national planning award

Do you think Dedham is well planned?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dedhamrocks. Show dedhamrocks's posts

Re: Dedham wins a national planning award

In Response to Dedham wins a national planning award:
    Do you think Dedham is well planned?
    Posted by ddsuburbs

I do think Dedham is well planned given it's location and the fact there is a major highway running through it.  The neighborhoods feel small and there seems to be a nice park with in everyones reach. Congratulations to this dedicated team of town planners and residents who worked so hard on this! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clquake. Show clquake's posts

Re: Dedham wins a national planning award

For the most part, Dedham appears to be well planned, but my main gripe is Rustcraft Rd, no sidewalks for the people to walk.  Big safety issue, especially when the trains lets out at Dedham Corporate.  Very dangerous during winters with snow.  No space for the dozens of cars to loan/unload passengers, they instead stop in the middle of the road to do that.  I'm surprised the apartment complex hasn't complained to the town about the cars blocking the exits or using their property as a loading zone.  The curve around the corner from the train stop is also poorly designed.  Who makes the road slope to the OUTSIDE of a curve, making this curve very dangerous, good thing mainly locals use it and we all know about it.  I don't think deliberately making a road dangerous is a good way to slow down traffic.