Your favorite Dedham restaurants?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Your favorite Dedham restaurants?

Jennifer Barsamian, who writes the dedham rocks blog,  says she's been enjoying meals from Kouzina's in Dedham Square lately. Perhaps you're more partial to pizza from Santoro's Sicilian Trattoria or burgers from Five Guys.  Regardless, where do you like to eat in Dedham?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangarcia. Show dangarcia's posts

Re: Your favorite Dedham restaurants?

I like to eat at Santoro's Sicilian Trattoria instead. Great pizza.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FransBevy. Show FransBevy's posts

The potato pizza at Santoro's is amazing but I also love the Kouzina.  At both places the people are friendly and helpful and both are an asset in this town.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeB68. Show JoeB68's posts

Finz is now closed due to all the road work, and the economy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddsuburbs. Show ddsuburbs's posts

We ate at Kouzina Estiatorio in Dedham Square a few weeks back after a movie, and had a great meal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from winocat. Show winocat's posts

Despite the ridiculously overpriced draft beer, I have to say the food at the Yard House is fresh and delicious, and the menu has something for everybody.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar-a. Show mar-a's posts

My boyfriend and I love going to the Courtside Cafe on Saturday or Sunday mornings for breakfast.  Everyone there is so friendly and the food is great!  We also love Santoro's.  :)  Very sad that Finz closed down, they had great seafood and had awesome beer pairing meals every few months. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPillpusher. Show BigPillpusher's posts

TAHITI....Where else?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastRytes. Show LastRytes's posts

The Village Manor on Sprague St. (formerly the Fireside years back) remains a hidden treasure in Dedham. The food & drink are very good - there's a Pub/(sports) Bar in the front of the restaurant and a dining room in the back so you can "choose your atmosphere". Its a great place to go after work for a cold beer and to watch a ball game. Village Manor has a "Locals" feel to it though you don't have to be a townie to feel at home. This restaurant is family friendly (and reasonable) as well. If you have not been there lately then NOW is the time for a return visit - you'll be glad that you went - enjoy!  :o)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Centre Deli/Deli after Dark, Halfway Cafe are both great spots.

Sections
Shortcuts