What's up with Nobscot??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiplover. Show chiplover's posts

What's up with Nobscot??

I glanced at an article in the MW regarding the horrible condition/state of 'downtown' Nobscot.  As a resident of the Nobscot area, it is incomprehensible to me that the town of Framingham has let Nobscot turn into such a wasteland and an eye-sore. I understand that the economy is all banged-up right now, and money is tight but c'mon...can't we do something???  Any suggestions from my Framingham brethren?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SamuelMcAdams. Show SamuelMcAdams's posts

Re: What's up with Nobscot??

I totally agree with you, chiplover. What we need is a Market Basket in that plaza. A Market Basket would create numerous jobs and the traffic it would bring because of its great selection and attractive low prices would rejuvenate the dying Mom & Pop stores in the area. It would be a win all around. The Market Basket would thrive, the surrounding stores would thrive and money could be pumped back into the area. More stores and businesses would then come-a-calling into the area and the desolated buildings (like the two gas stations, the bank, etc.) would have new life as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiplover. Show chiplover's posts

That's what i'm talkin' about Mr. McAdams....I like where your head's at.  We need more insightful, intelligent gents like you to revive and rejuvenate Nobs! I thank you my good man. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeezerGeek. Show GeezerGeek's posts

Sections
Shortcuts