Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from supermanicbobdylanfan5864. Show supermanicbobdylanfan5864's posts

Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

If you’ve been riding the B Line at all over the last three years or so you might have noticed two clowns riding every once in a while. Theres a short girl with a red bullseye painted on her face and a guy with tattoos and two yellow exclamation points painted on his. Anyway – I thought for a while they were just really creepy comic book geeks, but I ended up talking to the guy and I found out that the two of them are artists. He was a pretty smart guy and whenever I saw either of them after that I said hi. But the last couple of weeks I haven’t seen them – does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617shawty617. Show 617shawty617's posts

Re: Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

I talked to the girl w/ the bullseye a couple of mos. ago - I think she said her name was Susie. It was really wierd, but I really liked riding the T with them - I mean - not everyone can say that on their ride to school they talked to a clown about post modrnism - u know?
    I dunno where they went tho. Maybe they graduated?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chaussettes-Rouges. Show Chaussettes-Rouges's posts

Re: Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

The B-Line takes to Allston, a lot of artists live in Allston and the rest are either students from BU, BC , N.EASTERN or HARVARD.
    you would be suprised how smart the kids who ride the B-line are.

Sections
Shortcuts