Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from supermanicbobdylanfan5864. Show supermanicbobdylanfan5864's posts

Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

If you’ve been riding the B Line at all over the last three years or so you might have noticed two clowns riding every once in a while. Theres a short girl with a red bullseye painted on her face and a guy with tattoos and two yellow exclamation points painted on his. Anyway – I thought for a while they were just really creepy comic book geeks, but I ended up talking to the guy and I found out that the two of them are artists. He was a pretty smart guy and whenever I saw either of them after that I said hi. But the last couple of weeks I haven’t seen them – does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617shawty617. Show 617shawty617's posts

Re: Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

I talked to the girl w/ the bullseye a couple of mos. ago - I think she said her name was Susie. It was really wierd, but I really liked riding the T with them - I mean - not everyone can say that on their ride to school they talked to a clown about post modrnism - u know?
    I dunno where they went tho. Maybe they graduated?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chaussettes-Rouges. Show Chaussettes-Rouges's posts

Re: Does anyone know what happened to the B-line clowns?

The B-Line takes to Allston, a lot of artists live in Allston and the rest are either students from BU, BC , N.EASTERN or HARVARD.
    you would be suprised how smart the kids who ride the B-line are.

Sections
Shortcuts