High School Fields

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hinghamdad. Show hinghamdad's posts

High School Fields

I have a new project to be funded by the Sports Partnership: a rain sensor on the irrigation system for the high school football field.  I was at the school this morning in the pouring rain and, sure enough, the spinklers were on.  I hate to think of how many gallons of water (town water or well water?) were wasted this year watering wet fields. 

On a related note, do you think houses with wells should be treated the same as houses on town water during outdoor watering bans?  This year was wet so it wasn't an issue, but it may come up again next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Re: High School Fields

In Response to High School Fields:
    I have a new project to be funded by the Sports Partnership: a rain sensor on the irrigation system for the high school football field.  I was at the school this morning in the pouring rain and, sure enough, the spinklers were on.  I hate to think of how many gallons of water (town water or well water?) were wasted this year watering wet fields.  On a related note, do you think houses with wells should be treated the same as houses on town water during outdoor watering bans?  This year was wet so it wasn't an issue, but it may come up again next year.
    Posted by hinghamdad

Read up on your real estate law......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hinghamdad. Show hinghamdad's posts

Re: High School Fields

In Response to Re: High School Fields:
    In Response to High School Fields : Read up on your real estate law......
    Posted by dazydo

About the fields or about the wells?

Sections
Shortcuts