A last word

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

A last word

I would like to say because of all of you this election was one of the most exciting ones I can remember. You had the people fighting, signs stolen, jabs, stabs and crazy comments. Only thing missing was verbal wars at the polls. Maybe next time.

Now lets get ready in 3 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Re: A last word

Pats, I dont know if it was exciting, maybe for you guys, it was depressing for the likes of us...that being said,  I just remembered a funny tidbit, look into a bus being driven to Beebe with a load of immigrants, who, all but one was not regsitered to vote, somebody in Gary's campaign got a flogging when that bus returned.... not that it really mattered when the numbers were announced, Im still black and blue after that trouncing, beating, mugging, pig pile, onslaught, sunami, ect........  p.s 3 years is an eternity in politics. Lets put the bats away for now, and dust ourselves off and help Gary get Malden back on track.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

No last words, get back here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

MaldenGal--- The occupy Malden Movement is gaining momentum and has alot of concern citizens wanting to join the
    Movement ----issues are Blue Bags Cost, Meal tax repeal, Open Public Meetings, Fixing our Streets & Sidewalks, Hiring more Police and Firefighters, Stopping Patronage Jobs, Fixing
    our Schools and hiring qualified teachers
    This is Fun---I can sit at home and make decisions on when to
    start the Protest and Sit-Ins /> Imagine This was just a Thought! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Its gaining momentum!!!! THE MOVEMENT IS HUGE!!!! LETS SIT IN NOW AND WATCH A FOOTBALL GAME!!!!! THAT WILL SHOW THE CITY.

Im going to go occupy my toilet. Alot more crap will be done doing that them you with your MOVEMENT!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You got 600 people to join your movement? You made up 600 names? All family right? They dont even have 600 people in Boston right now, but you have 600 people in Malden. We are lucky if we can get 600 people to vote on a good day.

I did not know Malden had 600 wack job people in it. I was guessing maybe 300.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----I never said all were from malden most were some were
    students and some belonged to Occupy Boston   This Fun:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Those kids got a brain as big as your guts. You look like a Mastermind next to them. This is not Egypy or Iran, this is the USA. And if we shot on the protesters like they do in other countries, they would not have set up camp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012chumps---read the other post ---did another facebook statement on Occupy Boston---also sent information
    from the Dennis Leary Firefighter Foundation to our Brain dead
    Councilor and out going mayor, the foundation wants to know
    why this City leaders are not responding to their request.
     Pats I still love your Dumb Post   do not stop maybe the new
     Mayor can appoint you as City Official clown!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I talked to Dennis at a fundraiser in Boston the other day and he never heard of Malden having an issue. He's coming over for cookies later. We got matching PJs and are going to watch reruns of rescue me and chain smoke while we swear. Maybe build a fort and tell ghost stories. You are not close like I am. Your jealous I can snuggle up to Dennis and you cant. HATER!!!