Annie O, don't gO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Annie O, don't gO

I have learned a great deal about this city thru your postings. I want to read more from you. You are one of my favorites along with driver/pats.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Annie O, don't gO

FSCIB52---Thank you I already ask the new mayor a few questions and have received positive answers hoping he does what he wrote
    back.  I asked annie where was Ms fallon Concession speech and did she make the call to the new mayor which candidates usually do.
    The question I also asked Annie will Ms Fallon stay involved in Malden
    or disappear into the sunset? still no response from either person!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTallSally. Show LongTallSally's posts

Have you ever thought that maybe after a grueling campaign some needed a rest from it all?  Read the newspapers, Driver.  It's all in the news.  Stop indicating that there is more.  You are going to have a dry run until January and probably be bored.  Get over it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

LongTallSally-----wish this was the only forum i am on but it is not,
    I am also taking care of my health and have time to do research on different items and issues that concern every citizen and  veterans of Malden but than why would you care.
    If you read what is going on in Washington D.C and how it might affect everyone than you see what I am trying to do for Malden.
    Did you notice what the Senate Committee passed and the Senate
    passed this week it's now heading to the House of Reps. and have it signed by the President very shortly. See I follow the Bills and read them and see how it can help Malden as soon as they are signed into
    Law.  Remember this current administration & city council does not
    have a Professional Grant Writer working for them which means the
    city and it's citizens lose out.
    Again did you read or hear what the senate passed this week and 
    what the First Lady and Mrs Doctor Biden are doing.
    Again did you read what the Super Committee is not doing what will
    happen on November 23rd 2011 and any idea how it affects the state and this city.  I have it will hurt alot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Annie O in 4 years?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You gotta give her credit. She fought a good fight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Annie O, don't gO:
    [QUOTE]FSCIB52---Thank you I already ask the new mayor a few questions and have received positive answers hoping he does what he wrote back.  I asked annie where was Ms fallon Concession speech and did she make the call to the new mayor which candidates usually do. The question I also asked Annie will Ms Fallon stay involved in Malden or disappear into the sunset? still no response from either person!
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]
    Annie O where are you? I miss you and you still have not answered the driver.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

I was channel sufing and saw an annie in channel 3. She introduced her husband (doctor). Was that our Annie O?