Anti- Charter Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Anti- Charter Blog

I would advise to be cautioned about going to that site, on two separate occasions I have been redirected from their page to two separate pages that have nothing to do with that site. I am concerned that someone may be trying to put a virus on it. Not to mention that all comments are reviewed now, so there is no point trying to argue with what is posted, they will only give out the information they want viewers to see.....hmmm, that seems to be one of their major issues with the administration, go figure?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Re: Anti- Charter Blog

What anti-charter blog?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hellgirl---what do you think of a person who is fighting the fight and
     has articles in newspapers-----Again will you be at tonights meeting
     and who side will you be on---City Council or Citizens who are
     fighting for our Firefighters and police and fixing our Hydrants.
      I will be there to watch the 3 ring circus again;

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unit777. Show Unit777's posts

I know enough about the charter school.
    I bet the Charter School made the site. "Wag The Dog" tactics.

Because I find it funny that you would bring it up, when no one here knows about it. Now you are adding to the fire hoping people will be like "OH AN ANTI CHARTER SCHOOL SITE IM GOING TO JOIN" and bang!!! you send a virus to the PC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Anti- Charter Blog:
    [QUOTE]I know enough about the charter school. I bet the Charter School made the site. "Wag The Dog" tactics. Because I find it funny that you would bring it up, when no one here knows about it. Now you are adding to the fire hoping people will be like "OH AN ANTI CHARTER SCHOOL SITE IM GOING TO JOIN" and bang!!! you send a virus to the PC.
    Posted by Unit777[/QUOTE]

I think you're dead on with this one. Especially with no link or blog title even given...

Good call, Unit!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

I won't post the address because in case there is a potential virus.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

I will guarantee that I am a parent that has nothing to do with either side. Although I will admit to being more on the side of the school, I feel the blog is out to destroy the school.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

First I am not against the Charter Schoolbut am against the way the
     Mayor, Councilor Kinnon and MRA--the deal is wrong and it hurts 
     the children in the community. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnOfficialMVRCS. Show UnOfficialMVRCS's posts

Oh Justin A-
    You couldn't stir up trouble on the UnOfficialMVRCS.blogspot.com site so you came here? Yes, the links take you off the blog, they are information pages to information at the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, Attorney General, Wrights Law, and other useful sites for parents. And no, we are in no way out to destroy the school, Mr. Kinnon is doing that himself by refusing to follow the laws that govern our government (conflict of interest/code of conduct) and charter schools.
    Justin, funny you didn't mention about Finn's relatives being re-admitted against the laws, or the huge conflict of interest and code of conduct violations with all of the hiring of Kinnons family members. Hmmm, nice try though to stir the pot.
    Did you include the part where the charter school admins outed themselves as the ones who were posting the hateful, nasty, and immature comments? Bet you forgot to mention that too huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Hey, Say what you want, but you're still deleting comments that are opposite of your hateful views.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Hi councilor. Any shootings in your ward today? Nice job you and your friends have done to our city. Lets renovate some parks and buy some land with our money. Nevermind this city has become a war zone. At least the dogs have a nice new park to dump in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

I guess you can't disagree with any of their thoughts or statements or they'll either block you or direct you to the mass.gov site. What a bunch of crack pots these people are...and by the way I'm not the religious zelot that was spewing rediculous verses from the bible as you may have thought that I was.

You may continue to think I have an IN in this school, but the only connection I have is my child(ren). I think people are finally understanding that the blog is a sham. But my only question is, Mrs. UnOMVTongue out, if you are so concerned about your childs well being, why do you spend all day on the internet?