Be safe on the internet.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Be safe on the internet.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/InternetSafety/Adults.aspx

This is a great site for all ages. This will teach you how to protect yourself and loved ones. Will also teach you how to protect your ID from being stolen. Never give out your real name or medical information on the internet. Never meet up with a stranger. Never ever give out your address. Kids are being taught this kind of stuff in school. Adults should know it also.

So if you are new to the World Wide Web, read this. It can help you stay safe.

Doing this will help you feel all your loved ones safe from harm. Most important you will not have to make up stories to get attention. And remember. If you are a victim, report it to your local police.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Be safe on the internet.

The vendetta----I am very safe on the internet;
        hope you are     have a nice day:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJs-Mommy. Show CJs-Mommy's posts

In Response to Re: Be safe on the internet.:
      The vendetta----I am very safe on the internet;     hope you are     have a nice day:
    Posted by farenella

Frank, I think you should just ignore The Vendetta's posts from now on.  It's a bit fruitless on your part.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Cjs Mommy---Your right----but to him he likes to lie on here
      than can not back it up----
      I never handed out the Flyers ---Like I said before I would hire
      4 or 5 students for 4 hours to put them out---it informs more
      people. And he never talked to my Landlord.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJs-Mommy. Show CJs-Mommy's posts

Cjs Mommy---Your right----but to him he likes to lie on here   than can not back it up----   I never handed out the Flyers ---Like I said before I would hire   4 or 5 students for 4 hours to put them out---it informs more   people. And he never talked to my Landlord.
    Posted by farenella

you've said that NUMEROUS times...and you're still beating a dead horse..agree to disagree and move on.  I personally could care less if you did or did not hand out flyers and if he spoke to your landlord. I would rather read ideas on how this city can be saved. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Cjs Mommy--everytime I bring up good sound ideas him and his friends
     go off topic;
     Back in December I gave the City Councilors a proposal to fix our
     streets and sidewalks ---they did nothing--I did alot of work on
     this proposal ---It was a shovel ready project;
     Than in April after putting another proposal together (big Belly Solar
     Compactors.com) and talking to two different representatives from
     the Company I found out 22 other cities have these and they were
     funded through Block Grants.
     these two thing would inprove the city--but on here it seems they
     do not care--I cared about the Safety of this city and made it
     a point of it with this Budget that is when they ganged up on me.
     16 Firemen and 10+ police officers are being laidoff we all have now
     have to protect our selves. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJs-Mommy. Show CJs-Mommy's posts

Cjs Mommy--everytime I bring up good sound ideas him and his friends  go off topic;  Back in December I gave the City Councilors a proposal to fix our  streets and sidewalks ---they did nothing--I did alot of work on  this proposal ---It was a shovel ready project;  Than in April after putting another proposal together (big Belly Solar  Compactors.com) and talking to two different representatives from  the Company I found out 22 other cities have these and they were  funded through Block Grants.  these two thing would inprove the city--but on here it seems they  do not care--I cared about the Safety of this city and made it  a point of it with this Budget that is when they ganged up on me.  16 Firemen and 10+ police officers are being laidoff we all have now  have to protect our selves. 
    Posted by farenella

again..you are just repeating yourself over and over.  Obvisously, this forum is not giving you the appreciation you feel you deserve, just stick to your blog and be done with it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Im glad your safe frank. And you also have a great day. But I did not post this JUST for you. I posted it for everyone. Thats why I POSTED IT and did not send it to your email. I want EVERYONE to be safe on the net.

Did you know that millions of peoples IDS are stolen EVERYDAY? And your kids are also. So everyone check up with the Big 3 and check to see if your ID is safe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hey vendetta did you see the new Flyer-------Again hope they
     have my picture (lol) it was on my windshield. 
     Hey have you talked to my landlord lately?
       Tell me when you get the Latest Flyer and who gave it to you;
        have a nice day----it still asking where N.Anderson is why he
        voted for this budget. When you see him ask him?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

"again..you are just repeating yourself over and over.  Obvisously, this forum is not giving you the appreciation you feel you deserve, just stick to your blog and be done with it."-CJs Mommy

Thank you. I wish i could put it into words like that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hey vendetta did you see the new Flyer-------Again hope they
     have my picture (lol) it was on my windshield. 
     Hey have you talked to my landlord lately?
       Tell me when you get the Latest Flyer and who gave it to you;
        have a nice day----it still asking where N.Anderson is why he
        voted for this budget. When you see him ask him?

I have been following this as I just moved back to Malden recently after having grown up here.  I am interested in the issues, but Frank, you are a troll.  That is someone who likes to stir things up and cause problems as indicated by your writing to Vendetta.  You deliberatley antagonize him and it is getting to be a bit much.  You have anger issues and obviously no life.  Maybe you should get out of the house more and get a job??  If you are retired, you can always volunteer.  Not at City Hall please!!  Seriously, they need to ban you from this forum....  have a nice life and please, please SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Thank you amber girl. As an animal lover myself you have a very cute friend.

I agree with what you are saying. I have him on ignore now because it has become to much. I will admit I went to far with him with my posts, but some people just get to you so much you have to fire back. And im sorry to all the people here that has to read it. But I guess he is still talking about me and still wants attention. He will not get it from me. He will start to pick on others and in time put his foot deeper down his throat.

These forums are for people to talk about opinion. Not threats, name calling ect. And if people do not agree with the issue, then that is ones right. And thats when a MATURE debate starts.

hE is a troll. Forums are filled with them. Its sad.

Thank you again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

HI Vendetta,  no thanks needed.  I have a strong sense of fairness and he was getting way out of line with you.  I am ignoring him too : )  Keep up the good work with this forum!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJs-Mommy. Show CJs-Mommy's posts

"again..you are just repeating yourself over and over.  Obvisously, this forum is not giving you the appreciation you feel you deserve, just stick to your blog and be done with it."-CJs Mommy Thank you. I wish i could put it into words like that.
    Posted by TheVendetta

YVW Vendetta...I see all is quiet today.  Now onto better and brighter things!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

:)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VENDETTA_____BEEN HOUSE HUNTING IN MALDEN______
                   SOME NICE PLACES____I AM HAVING FUN;
                    MAYBE NEXT DOOR TO YOU OR ON YOUR STREET?