Block Head

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Block Head

How do you and Annie O have the same IP? Same house?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Re: Block Head

As if you could figure that out! LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Funny how you responded to this post huh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Oops. Sorry. I guess this is where Blockhead is supposed to reply? I guess I am also just not as clever as you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

thank you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlockHead. Show BlockHead's posts

pats u are so full of bs. my name blockhead is in reference to block island in rhode island where i am and have been this summer...think parrot head, pot head, its a way of life, state of mind.

i dont get why the people on this board are so nasty and mean to each other. why cant people be allowed to say what they want without others calling them names or picking fights. dont you have anything better to do with your life than sit on this forum all day and start fights and pick on people? get a life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Blockhead, you're doing the same thing.LOL!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I like how I can get the best of people. lol

Like Fishing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Block Head:
    [QUOTE]I like how I can get the best of people. lol Like Fishing.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

Piffle. I still have you beat. When people start posting in every thread about how awful you are, THEN we'll talk! :P lol