Boston.com + Kinnon = CENSORSHIP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

Boston.com + Kinnon = CENSORSHIP

So sad that the discussion regarding the censorship of comments was deleted from this forum. It really does demonstrate the allegiance this site/paper has towards him and his ways. I guess it is no wonder that he does what he does AND gets away with it - he has no fear of at least one media source reporting on it! So much for true journalism - NOT
    For those looking to read the comments, most have been reposted at the www.unofficialmvrcs.com website.
    We know, this too will ultimately be deleted. Too bad the folks at Boston.com cowar to him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scootcha. Show scootcha's posts

Re: Boston.com + Kinnon = CENSORSHIP

Have you emailed the Editors and the Globe admins (selecting the 'Contact Us' button below) about this?  And have you not received a response?

I had pretty good luck getting feedback when I got in touch with them regarding “improperly deleted” posts.  They should get back to you.

Keep in mind that it might not even be a human deleting them since you are sometimes including links in your posts.  The spam bots will sometimes wack those types of posts, although that is usually in the article comments and not here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Yep MVinsider he controls a multi million dollar newspaper. Grow up. If you just stuck with the issues instead of continuing down saying anything you can to take down the MV school  maybe people could take you seriously.  If you say enough untrue things perhaps some people might start believing you.  Kinnons problem is that  he is to darn honest and instead of filtering he tells you exactly how he sees it instead of trying to figure out what everyone wants to hear.  A very bad quality for a politician.  Yep something that used to be valued but by a smaller and smaller population today. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

CLASSIC! You MUST be a KINNON!
    Per LastMaldenite -
    "If you say enough untrue things perhaps some people might
    start believing you.  Kinnons problem is that  he is to darn honest and instead of filtering he tells you exactly how he sees it instead of trying to figure out what everyone wants to hear.  A very bad quality for a politician.  Yep something that used to be valued but by a smaller and smaller population today. "
    Too darn honest???? Did you REALLY say that??? He may be a lot of things but honesty isn't on of things that come to my mind when I think of Kinnon!
    Never mind the part about me saying 'enough untrue things' - if so untrue then why are so many people DONE with him? Why are so many prior supporters jumping ship to ANYONE but him? As far as anything I'm saying being untrue - the newspapers are wonderful these days in that they keep all prior news online so people can EASILY research his record and unethical dealings between MV and Malden. Everyone knows what and who he is and more importantly, what he has become.
    I'm sure you'll try to have this conversation deleted too - the truth is much too damaging to have so easily accessible to those who may have forgotten about all of his past dealings!
    I never said he owned the paper but you guys sure are doing everything you can to make sure any anti-Kinnon comments are removed. Two can play!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

I wrote to Marcia at Boston.com and just heard back from her. Apparently it is an outside vendor who does the deleting but from what I gather it can happen as a result of being repeatedly flagged. Since there is nothing in the content that violates the terms of use, it would seem that those in the Kinnon camp have been working overtime to prevent negative comments from being posted. I guess that is right up there with all the other sleaziness he is known for. I guess the truth hurts!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew25. Show andrew25's posts

I totally agree with you on this subject. I write comments on this totally unrelated blog and they censor my posts all the time! Now they actually pre-approve all the posts. Completely outrageous! Just out of curiosity...  do you think all posts should stay up or is it just the ones you find appropriate?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

MVInsider, geez, give it up already, you sound like driver with his darn grants. You are on every thread with this.  It was explained to you that a third party does the deleting but you still insist it is the Kinnon camp.  Do you have any proof?  Why would they only delete your comments?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

Andrew -
    You don't get censored at that incredibly amazing, totally insightful blog that you make reference to. The posts have to be pre-approved as someone using the MVRCS ip address was writing threatening, foul languaged posts (or our other favorite, the bible quoter). As for all posts staying up v. just the ones I find appropriate, are you referring to the incredibly amazing and totally insightful blog that you spoke of or Boston.com?
    Just out of curiousity, have you missed our bantering? Why aren't you beating me up over on the Kinnon comments section? I feel like I've been riding on easy street over there without you!
    Done any fishing lately?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

Voteforme -
     The vendors only delete comments that are reported to them - they don't just randomly select posts to delete. So yes, someone is having comments deleted simply because they don't like what is being said. All ranting aside, I'm just trying to stop the bullying.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew25. Show andrew25's posts

You can bash Kinnon all you want... it's no skin off my nose! He'll sink or swim on how's he's treated the people of ward 6. As an outsider though, it does seem the world revolves around ward 6, here and with the funds in this city. My guess is he walks back into office but who knows. Maybe the future Karl Rove of Malden, "GUTCLENCHER", puts enough Smiley Faces around to sneak his guy in.

No fishing this whole summer! Can you believe it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

I don't know about him walking back into office, the majority of the people I'm hearing from in his ward aren't overly impressed. He was going door to door last week (maybe the week before?) campaigning. Funny enough he was incredibly pleasant (I was very surprised he even had a pleasant side) but that facade only works on those in the ward who don't follow the local news and stay up on his shanigans.

Gee, you haven't fished this summer and I have? AND, I'm going this weekend.....jealous?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

:-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

MVInsider: Does this mean he's coming to my house before the election or am I to just party with him at Dunkins?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

Well, since LastMaldenite has you two practically celebrating the holidays together, the dictator may not feel the need to grace you with a visit. I, on the otherhand, was not so fortunate! It was very entertaining to sit and talk with him and let him do his little song and dance as I sat there dying inside. Oh what a great little actor he can be! Of course if you want to see him in action, you could always show up after mass, he puts a good show on there too!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

Oh my goodness, a street is being fixed? Well, if Kinnon is such a great and amazing councilor, why has it taken so long and why would Annie have had anything to do with it? Unless of course he has stalled that street out of spite to Annie (which we all know he has a tendency towards). Funny though, doesn't his brother use that street too? Oh, that's why it is getting done - so the few days his brother actually shows up at work, he doesn't have to drive down that street and his house will benefit from the pipes too! Kudos to Kinnon - yeah, I don't think so!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

And Gately/MVCSParent - He better get out there and start campaigning, as after his antics and negative press he has been getting, the lottery tickets aren't going to cut it this year! Found it funny how he doesn't show off his arrogance and bullying side since you followers are all so proud of it!
    Oh, and how hard are you working to get this deleted?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

An apology to Boston.com regarding the deleting of comments. Apparently they use an outside vendor and are looking into the situation. From the tone and content of our communications, it seems they are familiar with the antics of Kinnon followers.
    Annie, did you see the newest post on www.UnOfficialMVRCS.blogspot.com? Quite interesting!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

It seems as though the power of some has evaporated - uncomplimentary posts have not been deleted as of recent. Hmmmm, wonder if it'll last!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

WHERE IS THE KOOLAID BEING SERVED!!!!!!!!!n Response to Re: Boston.com + Kinnon = CENSORSHIP:
    [QUOTE]MVInsider it has been painful watching you embarss yourself with your posts. You now have to include a link to a site no one visits anymore due to it not containing any facts. Even the DOE had to ask you to stop. MV is a great school, has accomplished great things and will only get better.
    Posted by maldenlifer[/QUOTE]

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK FOR ME....n Response to Re: Boston.com + Kinnon = CENSORSHIP:
    [QUOTE]taxplayer "koolaid" would be a reference to people buying into something that is false or unproven. MV is heading into its 14th year and has won more awards and received more recognition than the high school has in its 100+years. "koolaid" seems to be the drink of choice of those that think the next 100 years will be better in the public schools - - so lets not change anything.
    Posted by maldenlifer[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

The ones who drink the Kool-Aid die. At least thats what happened in Jonestown. What happened to Foil Hats?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats: Tin got expensive and scrappers started stealing them. Duh! :P

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Sugar went up also. And you have....umm...sweet people stealing it. Maybe?