Boston.Com meet ups

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Boston.Com meet ups

Ok. Everyone fights and debates and so on. Why don't we all meet up!!! I notice when people have issues and they meet up the tone settles. People become more social and find common ground.

So lets have a fun picnic in a park. Games, raffles, prizes, a soap box, a debate forum, boxing ring, a dunk tank.

This could be fun.

If you are intrested let me know. This will be our first Naggers Night Out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Boston.Com meet ups

Pats2012   when and where and what do we bring;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Why don't we all meet on the banks of the Malden River? Then we can all meet the Malden Harbor Master and maybe get a ride on his boat, if he has one. I like the idea of Naggers Night Out. We could fill the dunk tank with water from the river? Maybe fry up some fish from the river as well. There are plenty of empty buildings along the shore of the river so parking would not be a problem with all the empty lots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

I have a few Questions for everyone---In 72 hours the U.S.Gov.will default on its Budget or money owed to other Countries.
    Question#1---Does anyone knows what the Gov. takes in as revenue per month?
    Question#2---does anyone know the Interest on our debt is?
    Question#3---What Bills will the Gov. Will Pay or Have to Pay on Aug 3rd ?
    Final Question ---If it happens how does it affect Malden and how soon would it affect Malden /> Maybe some of the Brains on here 
    should be asking there Councilors ---Seems like Congress can not
    agree on a solution as of 7Pm Tonight 7/30/11
    Because I think elected officials in Washington  act the same way that  the Mayor and City Council work in Malden---butt kissing and close door deals; 
    I know most of the answers and it is not right  what the President
    can do and who to Pay first;

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

This has nothing to do with our picnic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

first there is no date set----and all I am trying to do is have a common sense discussion on the future of this country and what might happen to federal funding for Malden which they now receive.
    What date is the picnic ---but all i ask is answer the questions;

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

make a new post asking the questions. But since you know the answers no need.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

The Date is set for Aug 2nd. Bring a blanket, pen and paper and a smile.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

August 2nd seems like a good date for the picnic. With the Government shutting down on that date, there will be no reason for everyone not showing up, because we all will be out of work. Hope to see you all at the picnic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yes thats why I picked that date. If the world will end, why not start a small cult and live by the river.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

But I'll be busy trying to siphon all your fuel, steal all of your fridges and uparmor my own vehicle that night. Also, I'll be washing my hair.

Can we do the 3rd?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

cant do the third. Its dooms day dammit!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All Washington Politics looks like Malden Politics who can kiss the
    other ones butt the best----Looks like another day and both sides
    are playing the Game of Chess---leaving the American people not
    knowing what is happening or what is going to be disrupted on Tuesday & Wednesday---Watch the Stock Markets tomorrow at its
    opening see what the the Money people think:  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Market was down 600 Points last week----worst week since 2008 so
    what is next--this week. Maybe Councilor Kinnon, Councilor Nestor,
    Councilor Bucci.and councilor  Anderson can stop kissing the Mayor's
    Butt and maybe the Councilors can be effective in getting things done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Boston.Com meet ups:
    [QUOTE]Market was down 600 Points last week----worst week since 2008 so what is next--this week. Maybe Councilor Kinnon, Councilor Nestor, Councilor Bucci.and councilor  Anderson can stop kissing the Mayor's Butt and maybe the Councilors can be effective in getting things done.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? What do those people have to do with the stock market????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver can you honestly tell me how does Malden politics and butt kissing fit into the entire Stock Market/Washington debate issue?

Please answer me. And not with questions.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

First----It is all the Pet projects and favors and lobbyist that put
    this nation where it is with the deficit and two wars that were never
    budgeted for but it is the Backroom deals that we do not hear or
    read just like what happens in Malden with the Mayor and Councilors
    do behind close doors. When we do hear about it.it is too late to
    change one word or try to stop it. Just like to Blue bags and South
    Broadway park deal the residents never had a say in its design and
    its final cost.
    StockMarket right now is doing selling/buying in other countries and
    ours start at 9:30AM tomorrow, maybe something will happen over
    night to prevent a default on Tuesday. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Lets me try to explain----It is the Backroom deals and lobbyist and the liberal Democrats who gave it all away to the low income families. Section 8,s, Food Stamps,HalfWay Houses, unemploymet
    extensions up to 90 weeks --original was 39 weeks, bridge to nowhere in Alaska, research projects, etc which is lobbyist controls,
    than the tax breaks for the rich;
    Sounds like the same thing going on in city hall with councilors and the Mayor doing deals behind close doors, ie blue bags, south broadway park, etc again the citizens/residents should have a say
    in all matters not doing deal in the backrooms of city hall.
    StockMarkets open in different countries and ours do not open to
    9:30 AM Tomorrow and they are watching what Washington is doing.
    The Market took a 600 point hit last week hope our elected officials
    can come up with an agreement before Tuesday Night.
    I think we all should be worried if a default happens what happens
    to interest rates, loans from banks, layoffs, etc;

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

I did not realize that the Malden City Councilors "back room" deals had any effect on the Alaska bridge to no where or the unemployment extensions, or section 8 housing. These projects must have trickled down to the blue trash bags and the South Broadway park project. I guess that the Malden City Councilors have a lot more power and persuassion than I thought. I am kind of disapointed that none of the Malden City Councilors were not involved in the killing of Bin Laden or the capture of Whitey Bulger.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

greysquirrel--I try to explain what I was saying the way Elected officials in Washington work is the same way the Politicians in this
    state and most cities ---Backroom deals and close door meetings without the input from the Public involvement;
    Take the Blue bag deal it was not done in a public forum but behind
    a closed/executive session without public input--Vote was 6 to 5 to
    keep the blue bag program intact, instead of going with the Public
    who vote 5-2 against the bags or having an open meeting when the
    vote was taken (6 to 5)  that is just one incident.
    Whitey Bulger could of been caught 16 years ago but again a corrupt Government person informed him and the FBI help hide for
    16 Years. So to me unless a new administration changes the way
    Malden Government works nothing will change for the better.
    If I did not withdraw because of dirty politics I wanted to be a voice
    for change but my Family is more important than being targeted.Money mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthCool 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver you said the same thing five times. Malden has nothing to do with Washington. Your beating a dead horse.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]I did not realize that the Malden City Councilors "back room" deals had any effect on the Alaska bridge to no where or the unemployment extensions, or section 8 housing. These projects must have trickled down to the blue trash bags and the South Broadway park project. I guess that the Malden City Councilors have a lot more power and persuassion than I thought. I am kind of disapointed that none of the Malden City Councilors were not involved in the killing of Bin Laden or the capture of Whitey Bulger.
    Posted by greysquirrel[/QUOTE]

Heard they found Saddam, struggle for peace on the Gaza Strip and also...yes this is a shock to me also...They run the international space station from city hall!!! Thats when they on vacation from saving us from global warming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

[QUOTE] I am kind of disapointed that none of the Malden City Councilors were not involved in the killing of Bin Laden or the capture of Whitey Bulger.
    Posted by greysquirrel[/QUOTE]

Pfft. Who says they weren't? Do you honestly think that an operation that big and that SUPER SEEKRIT would be announced in the Malden Observer?

Clearly, you have no faith in your city leaders otherwise you'd know just how instrumental they truly are in carrying out US Foreign Policy overseas and, of course, assisting US Law Enforcement when it comes to bringing down America's Most Wanted.

I mean, look at them. Obviously Seal Team 6 material. *shakes head sadly* Poor greysquirrel. Most people suffer delusions of grandeur. Obviously, you suffer collective delusions of mediocrity for all of us here in Malden.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Update----Market open at + 145 points now at 12 Noon it is down
    @ 130  which is a 270 Point Turn arouind what wrong with that picture?  Second oil open up $1.50 now it down $ 1.40  which is 
    $ 2.90 cent per barrel change and it is only noon---with no deal 
    done yet and no vote taken in either chamber ---Okay I am negative person but Washington is doing what they do best nothing just like the Elected officials in Malden unless it is done behind close doors. 

Sections
Shortcuts