BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012

So, I decided to take a ride thru the neighborhood to confirm drivers story and guess what? He was right. I saw neighbors cutting up branches from the tree that came down.
    Soooooooooo,

Fact 1. Driver was right about the tree.
    Fact 2. Pats did not talk to Bobby Lama or probably anyone else.
    Fact 3. In this case Driver has more credibility than Pats. (that's a little scary).

So to you Pats2012 AKA mr. B.S. I present to you yet another B.S. meter.

Also, the Harbor Master inspected my pool and its safe for me to put  my rubber duckies back in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012

taxplayer:

I wouldn't jump to this conclusion so soon. Remember that Pats2012 has a sense of humor and made it pretty clear in his posts.

Btw, Driver54 has a thread on these forums telling everyone that he is not running for the Ward 7 councilor seat, claiming that someone threatened his wife and family. Guess what? Now he's telling everyone that he may (or may not) run for the Councilor-at-large position...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Anotherman....read my post again....As I have always said in the past, I comment on facts and what I see. My post was directed to pats claiming that he actually talked to one of my friends. Also, if you read my post, you will see that I said in THIS case driver has more credibility. I have read all posts from both and fully understand what both are saying, or not saying, whether it is purely fabricated or not. If you watch the news, there are politicians that make reports that they got lost in the woods and all other kinds of B.S. for the sympathy vote so driver would actually fit right in if his claims have no value to them.I unlike some that post here do not use names or comment on things that I cannot back up....... Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]taxplayer: I wouldn't jump to this conclusion so soon. Remember that Pats2012 has a sense of humor and made it pretty clear in his posts. Btw, Driver54 has a thread on these forums telling everyone that he is not running for the Ward 7 councilor seat, claiming that someone threatened his wife and family. Guess what? Now he's telling everyone that he may (or may not) run for the Councilor-at-large position...
    Posted by anotherman[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

I had no idea that Pats2012 a)posted anything serious ever or b) was in a Credibility Competition with Driver54 or c) even cares if any of us take this statement seriously in the least.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]Also, the Harbor Master inspected my pool and its safe for me to put  my rubber duckies back in.
    Posted by taxplayer[/QUOTE]

This? This made me seriously LOL. Thanks, taxplayer! :)

But...wait! Is it safe to use your rubber raft yet? hmmm...begs a question! You never know when a pool-tsunami may strike. You may need to get the harbormaster back. :D

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Hey there....welcome back.....the last time I heard from you, you were going to ignore my posts........SNARKY OUT Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]I had no idea that Pats2012 a)posted anything serious ever or b) was in a Credibility Competition with Driver54 or c) even cares if any of us take this statement seriously in the least.
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

JFC. Thanks for the reminder. I hope to never meet you IRL and I definitely feel bad for your spouse if you actually hold a grudge that long. I suppose you keep a notebook of their every transgression too, so that you can reference 1988, that one time when they forgot to put the juice back in the fridge...when you fight?

*rollseyes*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Hey hellgirl or girl fom hell, whatever.  First, you have to bring my spouse into this. very low even for you. second, hold a grudge, nooooooo, just repeating what you said in one of your posts. sorry that I can remember a few weeks back.sorry your memory does not work that well. although you seem to remember what other people post from weeks past. third I dont like juice.........GOODBYE,AND YES PLEASE DO FORGET ME............FOREVER............n Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]JFC. Thanks for the reminder. I hope to never meet you IRL and I definitely feel bad for your spouse if you actually hold a grudge that long. I suppose you keep a notebook of their every transgression too, so that you can reference 1988, that one time when they forgot to put the juice back in the fridge...when you fight? *rollseyes*
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Is Taxplayer related to Driver 54?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Only if your related to pats.n Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]Is Taxplayer related to Driver 54?
    Posted by voteforme[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

LOL, I wish I was, at least he has a sense of humor which you don't Taxplayer.  I still think you and Driver are related or close buddies.  Oh wait, I think you are his campaign advisor, the one that tells him he can still run for Councillor at Large come September.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Your post speaks volumes of your character.  Because I posted about somone using a friends name on this post falsley and because I actually was seeking the truth about what was said you would question my sense of humor. I am glad that you are not one of my buddies or related to me since you seem to have no honor. No I didint say humor, I said honor in sticking up for false comments against people I know. Please ignore my posts in the future. Is that enough sense of humor for you......n Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]LOL, I wish I was, at least he has a sense of humor which you don't Taxplayer.  I still think you and Driver are related or close buddies.  Oh wait, I think you are his campaign advisor, the one that tells him he can still run for Councillor at Large come September.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Dear Honorable Taxplayer, I am so sorry if I offended you or your buddy.  Don't get your panties in an uproar! Life is too short to moan and groan about everything.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Tax, Grow the Surprised Up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

LOL!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Dear votefor me. First, you using the word honorable in a sentence brings dishonor to the word. Second, if you had really been reading the post here you would have figured it out that you were not offending me or my buddy, and I do not mean driver.Third you seem to be the one that wanted to stick your nose into a post that was directed to pats2012 not you. forth, you were the one that cast the first stone teaming driver and me together. Fifth and most important here, I do not moan and groan about everything, just bogus information.Sixth, lies on these post should be questioned by anyone that reads these and has the truth. Just maybe there would be less to talk about. I do not consider reading lies about info and questioning it not having a sense of humor. seventh,I would hope that you are surrounded by people that would bring honor to you and defend you if needed because friends like that are few and far. Eighth, Thank you for calling me honorable even though you don't mean it, And finally last, you re still not ignoring my posts Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]Dear Honorable Taxplayer, I am so sorry if I offended you or your buddy.  Don't get your panties in an uproar! Life is too short to moan and groan about everything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Really... So you agree with lies and B.S. under the guise of humor???????n Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]Tax, Grow the Up!
    Posted by JustinApinyen[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Is Taxplayer happy only if he has something to b***h about? It seems like he is not happy unless he can gripe about City Hall, the Councillors, the Mayor, the Charter School and even the Harbor Master (who has no phone or office). When I come on here I enjoy the humor of Pats2012Champs, it makes me chuckle a bit every day. We all have to admit we get a little heated at times but we try not to hold a grudge.  Taxplayer, you are a completely different story, you can chose to ignore my comments if you don't like them.  I don't consider you honorable either, just a trouble maker.  If you read all of Pats posts they say nothing about your friend that is inflammatory or slanderous.  Again I say, don't get your panties in a bunch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Using someone's name in a post and saying that you talked to that person when you did not is a lie...never griped about city hall, councillors, or the mayor, gave info about charter school that had merit but did not slam them. not sure what post you are referring to but would like to see them. made a comment about harbor masterabout duckies in my pool. duh, don't hold a grudge or wear panties, prefer commando. And again, If comment can be made under the guise of humor so be it. That's why society is the way it is.....ln Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]Is Taxplayer happy only if he has something to b***h about? It seems like he is not happy unless he can gripe about City Hall, the Councillors, the Mayor, the Charter School and even the Harbor Master (who has no phone or office). When I come on here I enjoy the humor of Pats2012Champs, it makes me chuckle a bit every day. We all have to admit we get a little heated at times but we try not to hold a grudge.  Taxplayer, you are a completely different story, you can chose to ignore my comments if you don't like them.  I don't consider you honorable either, just a trouble maker.  If you read all of Pats posts they say nothing about your friend that is inflammatory or slanderous.  Again I say, don't get your panties in a bunch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Be careful about going commando, you might loose them!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

You see now.....that was funny.   So voteforme it seems that we are entirely on the different sides of the fence. And I'm cool with that. I would think that if someone misquoted what you said on here, you or a friend would have a problem with it and strongly comment about it. I would never say that I was talking to votefor me and he/she said....That's not my style. As I said earlier If you can show me the posts where I went after all those people, then please show me and  if I lied or misquoted on any of them I am man enough to apologize on these post. As far as holding a grudge, again, not my style, but if the same conversation comes up and I have worthy info on the subject then I am going to post against it. Unlike you and some others, we have different views on humor and b.s. again that is our right. we probably would not like the same comedians. If you were my friend, I would go to the ends of the earth to protect you. again, I never realized how hot some can get when you try to make a truthful point. As far as driver goes, not a friend, not an enemy, just like anyone else, if the truth is not being told and I have truthful info, I would defend even him. As you can see from all of my post that is few and far..........My generation and unlike some who would like to throw my spouse of 25 happy years on this post believe in truth, honor and defending what is right. always. If I have offended you I am sorry. But my intentions wre always about right. Take care of yourself and I will try to keep them from falling.........then Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]Be careful about going commando, you might loose them!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Now I got to go out and put up my at large signs in ward 7

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

To Pats and anyone else reading this. This is where it gets funny. Just came back in the house . I was with Senior not junior. Remember now we were talking about a tree falling down in the neighborhood during the storm. Pats says he talked to this person and he just old me no one was over his house and no one asked him about a tree falling down except me. Strange...unless senior is wrong which I doubt, the meter is broken. Also just talked to Steff and she would love to know who Pats is and who is talking about the family. Hey pats. I think its still up yours...... Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]I did not talk to JR. I talk to the Father. At the house Barb was talking to Steph on the phone. I talked to that Doctor and gave her the congrats she deserved for something she just had. After I looked at the old truck for Barb later went down stairs to say by to the father. Maybe one week ill take the baby over to Nics and head up to canada to see her brother. Think I do not know the family? Are you one of Bobbys little friends? Ones I had to bail out over and over again? So go ask the father. You think he gives a crap about who asked him about a tree with all he has been through the past few years? Hes lucky he is here. So now take your meter, turn it sideways AND STICK THAT THING RIGHT UP YOUR CANDY #$@!!!!!! CAUSE THE PATS SAID SO!!!!
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]You see now.....that was funny.  .My generation and unlike some who would like to throw my spouse of 25 happy years on this post believe in truth, honor and defending what is right. always. If I have offended you I am sorry. But my intentions wre always about right. Take care of yourself and I will try to keep them from falling.........then Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012 :
    Posted by taxplayer[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you are taking precautions, wouldn't want to loose precious stones.  As far as your spouse being brought up, Hellgirl was only trying to make a point (not that she needs me to defend her).  Taxplayer, I don't take anything written on the boards serious, no apology necessary.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

So Pats....as much as everyone says I hold a grudge here's your chance. I was just with the family, your info as much as it has some merit is dated. Not updated as it should be if you were speaking with them within the past couple of days. They do not appreciate you giving info about them dated or not on these posts. They are asking you to stop  or will have to look into getting in touch with the editor to find out who you are. Your call              in Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS. DRIVER HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN PATS 2012:
    [QUOTE]Oh and tell her Uncle Joe Black said hi. ;)
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts