bumper stickers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

bumper stickers

I AM LOOKING for a bumper sticker for Fallon for Mayor.

Can anyone tell me where to get one?

I would like one for all of the canidates running in the next election so if anyone knows where I can get them please let me know.

thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Re: bumper stickers

Call her or drop her an email

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Campaign headquarters

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

We are investigating bumper stickers for the Robillard for Ward 6 campaign.  When we have some, I will get the word out.
    First come first served for any who want one.

http://twitter.com/RobillardMalden

http://robillardnews.wordpress.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

First Come First Serve???? Have you ever done anything like this before? The more I look at your site and posts, the more I think Robillard is a Joke. You guys make Kinnon look great to be honest with you. The "State of the City" speech on the site did you all in. The ending was classic. He tossed the papers down and motioned his hands like "You happy now?"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTallSally. Show LongTallSally's posts

Try to get magnetic ones.  People don't like bumper stickers on a their $25,000 - $30,000 cars!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: bumper stickers:
    [QUOTE]First Come First Serve???? Have you ever done anything like this before? The more I look at your site and posts, the more I think Robillard is a Joke. You guys make Kinnon look great to be honest with you. The "State of the City" speech on the site did you all in. The ending was classic. He tossed the papers down and motioned his hands like "You happy now?"
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with this one. Campaign bumper stickers should never be done on a first come, first served basis. They should be handed out at every opportunity, to every passerby, accompanied by a professionally done leaflet or flyer highlighting the reasons the recipient should proudly display said sticker.

Barring that, a clear way to order them on the candidate's website is also good.

I also prefer magnetic ones as well. Easily removed, useful on the fridge when the campaign is done.