Cameras are working

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Cameras are working

A guy in Maplewood Square was beating his girlfriend. With-in seconds the MPD was on site to arrest the man. The tape will help put the scum bag in jail and someone can beat him up!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Cameras are working

No one wants to hear this story huh?

Cameras do help in aid to the Police. Like they have for many years. A camera can not arrest a person, but it is a tool for the police. I like the idea. And if the camera points in my house, have fun. Just put me on youtube.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

I do. Why isn't it in the news? That's kind of newsworthy - moreso than some of the other fluff I've been reading.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

I'm glad the police caught up with him!  The videotape will help out in court, no doubt...

How much of a deterrent do you think it would be to publicize that these cameras are up and running?  I can actually see them being a big help, if the PD is as stretched as some of the posters have suggested...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I know if a robber sees a camera or knows a camera is in the area, they will walk away. I steal free samples at stop and shop, but will not do it under a camera.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

If cameras were a deterrent, why do fools still rob banks?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

All one needs to do is put a mask on, pull up the hood on their oversized sweatshirt, etc. Just ask the criminals in the UK. They have known this for years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

hey people been ducking cops for years also. So what's the difference?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To all---Camera's work if only they are monitored 24/7 because if they are not a crime can still happen and by the time the tape is reviewed it might be to late to stop the crime;
    Again we need police walking beats and riding bikes weather permitting ( during the day and early evenings ) even police sub-stations work--it makes the community safer.
     We need better communications from the Police chief and Police Commissioner on what they are doing to hire more Police Officers
    it seems this Police Chief & Police Commissioner are non-present
    when incidents occur instead of being infront of the camera's they
    are no where to be seen or heard---Time for a Change;

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

wow..where have I read this before....

In Response to Re: Cameras are working:
    [QUOTE]To all---Camera's work if only they are monitored 24/7 because if they are not a crime can still happen and by the time the tape is reviewed it might be to late to stop the crime; Again we need police walking beats and riding bikes weather permitting ( during the day and early evenings ) even police sub-stations work--it makes the community safer.  We need better communications from the Police chief and Police Commissioner on what they are doing to hire more Police Officers it seems this Police Chief & Police Commissioner are non-present when incidents occur instead of being infront of the camera's they are no where to be seen or heard---Time for a Change;
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver says the same stuff over and over and over and over

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Well, the cameras didn't do feces in the UK this week. Most of the rioters wore masks or hoods pulled low and the police were powerless in the face of them as their numbers had been so significantly cut. Sound familiar?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Ban hoods, masks, trashbags, panty hose, clown paint, milk crates, plastics wrap, a cat or anything else they can put over the face or head.

Cameras work. I took a picture of my brother sneaking cake away once at a family party. CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT!!! The picture proved it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

I think we should ban clowns, period. They're scary. :(

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I agree!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

http://debatepedia.idebate.org/en/index.php/Debate:_Crime_cameras

Good site on the pros and cons.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Nice site pats just checked it out.  Good read.