City Wide Parking Stickers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerardw. Show gerardw's posts

City Wide Parking Stickers

Well I live in the same neigborhood as someone who is running for mayor. I just want to put my two cents in regards to this city wide parking sticker. Well on the street I live on there are commerical vehicles parked overnight and never have a ticket on them , we have people parked the wrong way no tickets and cars with there wheels on the sidewalk again no tickets. Maybe they need to start enforcing the rules they already have on the books before they add more rules that won't be enforced. Lets get the parking officers off there butt and do there job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

Re: City Wide Parking Stickers

mmm I like pot stickers,...tasty pork, yummy dipping sauce.... oh wait you said parking stickers, nope , dont like them escpecially with the prison rules

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

The link to the latest draft is on the city hall web site and my curent blog site below.

No clear way forward on how to pay for implementation, but they are determined to move forward with this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Gutclencher--all the rest---I have a Financial Breakdown on the cost
    of implementing this program---Basically it going to cost between300 & 400 thousand dollars, if any one wants a copy I send the whole
    breakdown and also ask the question of why there is not a towing
    program and the outragous cost of each ticket. Again here is my
    E-Mail Address Frankarenella@gmail.com 
    It was done by professional financial people; 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Frank shut it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

taxed2much----read the Malden Observer Page 10 might educate you on what I am doing---If you want copy of my Financial Breakdown on cost and what is missing in the Program contact me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Frank what you have is in the observer is old news. The Mint bags have been talked about in the city. We need stronger bags. Revere has a rodent issue all over. We do not. We have an issue of weak bags that break when you pick them up.

You did not educate anyone with what you wrote. I still do not know why she prints your stuff. Im going to talk to her next week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDontTrip----The mintx bags--I talked to the manufacturer/salesman and he explained how much weight they can
    hold and it comes in 3 sizes and has 3 different cost for 50 bags per
    box. This gives the citizens more bags for less cost---it is like @
    40 cents per bag that is the 48x33 size versus the cost we are paying now. If a Family uses 2 bags per week that is 25 weeks which
    what now 5 weeks at 20 dollars for 10 bags we are using.
    Again I told you I can send you the Financial cost of this program that was done by two different financial people. Than today I read the Mayor talked about bonding for a new Fire Station not one word
    on Federal funding. Again this Administration is one step behind the
    rest of the Country and State.
    Go to FEMA.Gov  and read Under SCG Funding;
    About The Bags there is no distributor in Massachusetts as of last
    Friday--the Am Sam warehouse that has them is in Pennsylavnia.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Frank the bags you are talking about really do not work. They are not as strong. Although i am sending a website to city hall on bags we can use that are strong and cost less money. 20 cents a bag and it has the same design all the new bags have.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Walk dontTrip---I wait till i read the material in detail been busy today  hope to read more about them tomorrow and get a better
    understanding from the manufacturer of the bag.

Maybe there is a better bag out there but my first impression was that they prevented rodents,birds, squirrals from ripping bags apart.

The thickness was the same as ours and supposedly as strong if not

a better quality. I have the package from the manufacturer but have

not have time to read it page by page yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikexcore. Show mikexcore's posts

I don't know about everyone else, but if I park on my own street for 10 minutes to move cars around in the driveway, low and behold, that lonely Parking Enforcment vehicle is just so happening to pull up and attempt to ticket us. 

If Malden really wants more money from enforcing parking, they should continue to do this everywhere! not just on my street. 

Do malden a favor and get better trash bags, kick out the dollar stores, and advertise malden's meetings to the immigrants who can't speak english (because these people can't read of speak english, the down-votes will never work).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

mikexcore ---want a copy of a financial breakdown on the cost to

implement program ---than go to the city web site and read the five

page proposal----contact me at Frankarenella@gmail.com for a copy. there is no Towing program mention or even who will write the

violations. 

About the bags Go to Mintx Trashbags.com and read they work;

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Frank I do not think they mention a towing company or program because we have 4 comps that run in malden now. You cannot give the contract to one because I do not think they have enough trucks. Maybe 4 hooks a company.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDonttrip----Talk to other cities and they all have contracts with
    the city they work in, First the Company has to have a secure location for the cars, has to be a 24 hour service, and the word is
    that for every illegal car towed the city get a kick back on it.
    That is why a towing program is left off the proposal because none of the towing companies have a secure lot and 24 hour service.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

its a stoopid idea if it includes weekends.  It's summer, freinds and family are now visiting and staying overnight. 

Also, as far as weekends, Big BBQ party time.  So rather than have someone stay overnight, they now are forced to get in a car after drinking rather than stay overnight.  We dont need curfews for adults on weekends. 

another tard idea by the people that brought you blue bags

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

In Response to Re: City Wide Parking Stickers:
    I have the exact same issue!  We can't park on the wrong side for 10 minutes without a ticket!  We learned fast to stick to the rules when you live in an area with parking stickers!  I haven't thought of that - good point.

[QUOTE]I don't know about everyone else, but if I park on my own street for 10 minutes to move cars around in the driveway, low and behold, that lonely Parking Enforcment vehicle is just so happening to pull up and attempt to ticket us.  If Malden really wants more money from enforcing parking, they should continue to do this everywhere! not just on my street.  Do malden a favor and get better trash bags, kick out the dollar stores, and advertise malden's meetings to the immigrants who can't speak english (because these people can't read of speak english, the down-votes will never work).
    Posted by mikexcore[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

They can read it on the web site.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikexcore. Show mikexcore's posts

Malden supports drunk drivers, why else would they want to kick people off the streets who are safely parked at an associate's home?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

mikexcore---the document on the city web page is an illegal document ----please be at tonights meeting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

is it a coincedence tha this meeting is on the same night as Game of the Stanley Cup finals? .....go bruins...down with the curfews by the city dictators/thieves,  Curfews for Adult residents of Malden are STOOPID and so is forcing people to drive after a party when you have plenty of room for them to sleep over 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

we can post signs on our city lines...

Welcome to Malden
    No Overnight Guests Welcome
    Now Turn Around and  Go Home

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

JIRKYRICK  Going to be at Tonights Meeting ---I be there it should be fun -----I have a few legal questions for them; Maybe I ask for a
    motion to adjorn till next week so we can watch the Bruins;

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All --Went to tonights meeting and again the two councilors who
    Showed up tried answering questions but stumbled over themselves.
     They had no Answers and kept saying it will be up to the traffic
    commission what a joke thank God I am running and will ask why only
    two councilors where were the rest of the councilors and where was
    Councilor Fallon what a joke this council is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Tonight's meeting was interesting.  No clarity on stickers for motorcycles.  No answers on where the stickers would go on motorcyles.  No clarity on signage.  No answers on enforcement.  No projections on costs.  Many questions on visitor permits.  No exemptions for early morning or weekday church services.  Etc etc etc.  Back to the drawing board....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Wouldn't it be a great question on a voting ballot. Let the tax payer vote on a parking restriction program with cost and revenue stated.
    I voted against trsh bags. The vote was in favor of not having these bags. Why wouldn't the tax payer be heard?
    This one party system is driving me crazy.
    56 years in this city, it maybe time to move on.